Chapter Seven.

Welcome back my loves. So another one because i have nothing to do.

Also im going shopping today and i want to go to the bookstore because i funished the books i had recently gotten. Recommend some spiritual, romance or just good books.

So i just checked my profile to see BATB  is 734 in teen fiction. Guys you don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so much you all are such amazing people.

Anyways... Off with the update!

Ayla.

It was Monday and I was standing in my kitchen staring at the wall. Today would probably be my last day on earth.

No matter how badly I wanted to stay home I had to go in. This was my last year in Cambridge academy and I wanted to make the most of it. Also my attendance is always 100% and I'd like to keep it that way.

With my coffee in hand I went upstairs and got ready for my funeral, perhaps if I wore some colour it wouldn't be as depressing. It was quite cold so I threw on a white shirt and a baby pink sweater on top.

I brushed my hair and quickly washed my face as well as brushing my teeth. I wasn't bothered to put on any sort of makeup so I just applied carmex onto my lips. Dad offered to drive me today because he was going to the Alaia restaurant in Kensington which was near the school.

"Princess are you ready to go?" Dad shouts from downstairs. I sigh and scream back a "Yes." Grabbing my things I go down and put my shoes on. "Hey cheer up, I know its a Monday but let me see that beautiful smile." Dad says and puts one arm around me, I smile and kiss his cheek, he chuckles whilst hugging me tight. "There it is." He says and gives a me a kiss on the cheek.

We say our goodbyes to mum and leave the house. Getting into the car and going into the roads my phone buzzes. It was Bri asking if I was still coming to hers.

Oh God, I forgot to tell her I was going with dad.

I texted back a yes. "Dad can we pick up Bri she thinks I'm coming because I didn't tell her you're driving me " He nods and my phone buzzes again.

'Has Ryder texted?" It read and I paled, I felt my dad's eyes on my phone.

"Ayla who's Ryder?" Dads asks.

Oh no.

"Its Mr Costello's son we're working in a project together and Bri was asking if he texted because she told me to ask him for the homework because they're in the same class." I rambled and hoped he believed whatever I was saying.

"Oh okay but remember be careful because of any boy goes near you-"

"You'd slit there throat." I finished, gory I know but that's my dad for you.

"And why would I slit their throat?" He asked knowing what the answer was. "Because boys do not deserve a princess like me." I quote him from when the pizza delivery guy apparently flirted with me.

We pulled up in front of Bri's house and I knocked. "Dad's driving us, I completely forgot to tell you." I say, "It's okay let me just get my keys." Once she's ready we get in and dad drops us off.

We both go to our spot and tell James to come, James had told us he made some guy friends and they were in the football team. The bell rings and we each make our way to our forms. I sit alone at the back as usual.

The door slams open, in came Ryder and as he saw my face his eyes darkened. I inwardly gasped feeling afraid and vulnerable to his glare.

I refused to look at him, I was so shitting bricks. The pips went off signalling it was first lesson. I dashed out of the room and walked quickly as I could. Class was on the fourth floor, I groaned thinking about how long it would take me to walk up the stairs. 

I was on the second floor when all of a sudden I was pushed into the wall.

"Got to be quicker than that Ayla." He teased.

"You really had the nerve to stand me up." I struggled in his hold. Shouldn't there be teacher or students walking around? I thought desperately wanting someone to rescue me.

"I didn't mean- to- be rude." I said hoping he would spare me.

"Listen you bitch, because clearly you weren't listening when I told you to come to my house." He said maliciously.

"I'm sorry- Ry" I began shaking and felt tears run down my face. He was hurting my arms.

He looked into my eyes and then let go of me. He looked at me again with that unknown emotion so strongly, as if he was saying sorry. He walked away and I rubbed my hands trying to get blood back into them.

He seemed so out of it, almost as if he was scared or upset and he used his anger.

I walked to class and the day went by normally. I didn't tell Bri how could I? She would personally give him hell and I didn't want to create a scene.

Walking into the last lesson of the day which was English. I had sat in my seat and Ryder came in with Mike. I kept my head down, he had never hurt me before but what happened in the morning... It wasn't him, he was letting out something, venting if you would call it.

'Why was he like this?' I thought.

The lesson went on as normal except for the fact that Ryder didn't interact with me at all. Not even a poke or a paper was thrown at me.

I went home and did some work, whilst changing I looked at my arms to see bruises scattered all over, to be fair I bruise easily. I cringed and wore some sweatpants with a long sleeved top. Going downstairs I ate dinner and watched some episodes of the office. After a couple of hours I go back upstairs feeling tired and wanting to stop thinking, about Ryder, about today.

Laying in bed I enable my alarms and just as I'm about to close my eyes and forget all about today my phone pings.

'I'm sorry, I really am.'

_____________________________________

Hii hope you enjoyed!

Thank you again for 2.16k reads and for placing BATB 734 in Teen fiction.

Lots of love,

Amara.