Late Night Walks.

Welcome back my loves.

Hope you guys have been well. So I had a big exam today which concludes my ultimate final grade and all praise to god because he made it easy.

So yeah my days concluded of a mental breakdown and some crying followed by smiles followed by anger and then lastly a smile.

Bipolar much?

Anyways... Off with the update!

| Late Night Walks.|

Ayla

The house was quiet and I tiptoed out of bed trying to be as quiet as I could.

My breath hitched as I heard a deep chuckle from my parents room only to realise it was my father. They thought I was asleep and they never checked up on me so I was good to go.

I kept my pajama shorts on and threw on a large sweater. Brushing my hair I throw it into a bun and leave it like that. My heart fluttered thinking about seeing Ryder and then I remembered how he shot my window.

He was going to pay for that. I wanted revenge.

I slid on my black vans and opened my window, the wind gushed at me and I regretted my decision of wearing shorts but I couldn't change now, the closet was all the way at the other side of the room and the noise would alert my parents.

I went out on the minuscule balcony and jumped onto the others eventually making it onto the ground.

That was thrilling.

He told me to meet him at the entrance of my neighborhood where he'd be waiting in my car with my newly fixed window. It was two am in the morning when my phone buzzed, it was a message from Ryder telling me he was waiting for me out front.

And now I'm here, I really don't know why but I felt the need to.

As I arrived at the opening of my neighborhood I saw bright headlights flash at me. I opened the door entering quick making sure no one could see me.

Looking at him I give him a small smile and buckle up. He starts the car and drives away from the area. Again he accelerated, each second the car drove faster and faster.

I absolutely loved it.

Eventually he car slowed down and the feeling of flying stopped too. I frowned but got out of the car anyway, in front of me was a garden full of flowers, pink roses, red roses, peonies and bluebells.

The sight was breathtaking.

I looked back at Ryder to see him staring at me. I blushed and took his hand walking into the colorful garden. My heart soared in happiness as the deeper we walked into the more colors popped up. We stopped at a dead end and Ryder stayed silent.

He looked distraught, I frowned and caressed his cheek.

"What happened?" I asked softly not wanting to pressure him into answering.

"Isabella." He said under his breath but I had caught it.

'Who was Isabella?' I thought to myself.

"It's okay you not have to answer." I say and hug him, I wanted to make him happy, I loved making people happy.

He took my hand and I gazed into his eyes, his touch always made me nervous in a good way of course.