17 Kidnapped

Thankfully, after calling and yelling at the staff, I got the door unlocked. As I step out of the door, Joe was there. I pretended to ignored him, grabbed my bags to go.

"Zahra, we are in a place where it would take at least 3 hours to walk to the gate, then another 4 hours to go to the main road. That is if you don't get lost. If you do, then chances are there will be maximum a weeks search. Your car is dismantled, Alina took rose and Jude in her car, and I just asked all the staff to leave for a week"

"What that suppose to mean Joe?"

"That means, me and you are moving to the cottage close to the river, and after a week I am taking you home"

I truly felt angered. How dare he? I am not a piece of his property to handle so casually.

"I am going. If it means I have to get lost for a week, then be so. Better than staying with you"

"That was not the impression I got last time I stayed with you"

"Well, last time you weren't a moron" I said furious.

"Please go ahead. It is about to raining cats and dogs. And all the food items for the week is moved to the cottage which is like 15 minute drive from here. I have my car. So if you smart, you wouldn't follow me. After a week, you are free to go. Else, I am afraid you leave me no choice"

"What do you mean, leave you no choice? Mr.Malroy, f*ck off" first time ever I used the f word, and instead of feeling quite happy about it, I felt really embarrassed. Ashamed. Damn! I hope my cheeks aren't burning in fire.

"Oh, what is it again? I didn't hear the last part"Joe said shaking with laughter. I walked off. He grabbed my suitcase.

"Seriously? Keep the suitcase" I walked away. I can always call. My phone is with me. But I didn't want to take it out now.

"You are coming with me love"

I kept walking away, and Joe grabbed my hand bag as well.

"Give that to me" I tried to pull it off from him.

"Take it if you can" he just lift his arms and the bag is beyond my reach. This didn't settle things either. I just kept walking too angry. The next thing I know is, Joe grabbing by my hand and pulling me towards the opposite direction.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"If you don't come by yourself, I will carry you kicking and screaming. Choose"

I tried to break free. I know he will not force himself on me, but I am not going to obey him and be another of his sexual conquests.

"I will call the cops. Listen Joe, this has gone way too much for just to be called fun. Let go of me" I said trying to break free.

"I have requested all lines to be disconnected. Honey, me and you going to have the best time of our life"

He took my phone from my bag and put in his pocked. I tried in useless effort to take it.

"My love, you can touch me as much as you want latter. Now if you'd be kind, please follow me" he said with his devilish tone.

I didn't move. I stood firm on the ground.

"I hate you"

And the next thing I know is, his lips were on mine. I really fought. But he kept me still with one arm holding my neck, the other holding my waist.

"Get your hands off me, you rapist"

And the kiss only got deepened. I held still but my knees are betraying me. Finally after looks like a century, I gave in.

"Do you hate me?" he asked against my mouth. I kept quite. I am sure if I analyze my feelings a little deeper I will be hating him.

"Do you think I am capable of rape?" I didn't answer that. He wouldn't do it. I know.

"So now that we settled all that, do you walk or I have to carry you?"

"I am not going anywhere"

"So carry" and he just lift me like I am a sack of flour only weight 5 pounds. I struggled so much, he dropped me down and instead kept dragging me like kicking and screaming. No one was in that house. Like hell, he want joking.

He literally shoved me in to his car. And locked it before I had a chance to get away. what the hell is happening. He got in to the car.

"Love, I will not hurt you but there is no way you are going anywhere for a week. I only need a week, and then that's it"

Okay, so his way of fun is seduce me, use my body and then throw me to sharks end of a week. I am not going to give in. The sooner he learns principles of my religion means more to me than him, the better.

***********************************************************************

It was more difficult that I thought to get Zahra out of the house. Infact, I had to lie. I gave the staff 2 hours break, got the river side cottage packed with supplies, and moved Zahra's car to the other side of the house. Riverside cottage is about 30 minutes further in to woods. A nice place.

The  cottage has 2 rooms. Kitchen is modern and the scene is breath taking. Just 1 hour hiking there is a waterfall. As a child, me and mum use to come here often. But I stopped coming after she died.

Zahra was very difficult through out the journey. She kept saying nasty things. I know she didn't mean a single thing. If I felt she meant at least a little bit of all her accusations, I would have taken her back to her home without a hesitation.

"Sex starved pervert. Idiot. Poop head. Arrogant pig. Stupid baboon......."

"You didn't say F*cking something, didn't you?" I asked her teasing. She gave me a murderous look.

"Narcissist, Sadist..."

"Please babe, you already destroyed the ego I nourished for 35 years. Anymore insults and I will be weeping like a baby"

She kept quite after that turning her face towards the window. I have a feeling I am going to enjoy this. And I have to thank Alina, who gave me this wonderful idea. If not for anything, I am glad she knew what I was missing thought I had no idea.