22 End

It's our 5th wedding anniversary. Azam and Alina are coming with their son "Asad" to the riverside cottage. Me and Zahra are already here. My daughter "Rahma" is playing the piano.

"She is a torture to the ears. Sadly she didn't get her musical talent from her father"

"Come on love, she is only 4"

"I hope Azam and Alina reach here before the rain. We have this bad tendency of coming here when it rains" which is true. We have been coming here very often as my daughter Rahma which means mercy simply loves it.

"I think Rahma and Asad should get married when they grow up. I like his parents well enough to know I would give my baby girl to them" I said thinking ahead of 25+ years.

"Last time you threated Asad with murder if he so much look at Rahma. What changed your mind?"

"His persistence may be. But he has to wait for 25 years for that"

"Daddy, I want to go fishing"

"Not now my love. It's about to rain" Zahra told her.

"Mommy will the baby in your stomach will like my music" she asked pointing Zahra's pregnant stomach.

"Oh the baby loves it darling"

Zahra came and sat next to me, while Rahma was on my lap. With both these ladies aside, I am a happy man.

************************************

Please read, vote and comment, then share so your friends also can enjoy this book.

Also read:

A flower from Heaven - Story of Zainab and Stuart

From hate, to lust to love - Story of Amira and Robert