Chapter 4 A Brutal Day

Warning!This chapter will include ABUSE and DEPRESSION!!

Natsuki's POV

I had just finished talking with Y/N and was heading home, unfortunate for me.As i walked I could clearly see my house starting to appear before me, before I even knew it I was already standing on the front porch of my house.
I sighed and slowly opened the door to reveal a very dull house.

I walked in, set my stuff down on the counter, set my shoes up besides the door and went to to go and get a snack.I went to the cabinets and opened them up one by one.Empty. Empty. Empty. Until I opened the next one and saw a bag of chips."Bingo!"I muttered to myself, I took the chips and looked at the time. 5:36, my dad would be here in 2 hours.If not then 4 hours, since he likes to drink a lot.

I got a drink, my chips, my school work and went to my room.

"UGHH!!Why does math have to be so HARD!"I yelled in frustration as I had been stuck on a problem for about 8 minutes now and I was starting to get anxious.Normally I would call Monika and she would give me the answer since me and her have the same math class and period, but the past few days she's been refusing to tell me and instead telling me that her giving me the answer would lead to me learning nothing.I signed and picked up my phone, I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:48."Great, almost time for me to go to bed and yet I'm still not done with my homework.Hell, I've only done half of it.

After a few more minutes I finally figured it out and moved onto the rest which were fairly simple."Ugh!Finally I'm done, now I can go to bed!"I said as I gathered all of my homework and placed onto my desk.With that done I went to bed.

Not even two minutes later and I woke up to the sound of my door being slammed into multiple times until it was forced open and when it opened my drunk dad fell in.I could obviously tell he was drunk, he wasn't thinking, he was distorted and he reaked of alcohol.Even from where I was I could smell it."D-dad, What I-is it?"I asked a little scared as he approached me.

"T-the-there's a p-problem...."He said as he got closer to me and said."Y-you know I ne-never even wanted y-you, I....wanted a *cough* b-boy in-instead...."I swallowed nervously as he said without any emotion."B-but instead i g-got You.....n-now you have t-to pay f-for it!"He said as he roughly grabbed my arm and threw me onto the floor.I looked back at him only to be slapped by his hand.I looked back but, was rewarded with a full blown punch right onto my nose.I held my nose and my cheek and felt a trickle of blood flow onto the carpet."AGGH!!"I screamed as he kicked twice in the stomach, I coughed violently as I tried to get up.

Even as I got up I was grabbed by my hair and was thrown at the wall, as I tried to get up he kicked me on my side."AuggHH!!P-PLEASE!*cough*S-STOP!!"I said through tears, But was kicked again as I tried to run towards the door but, was grabbed my leg and was met by a fist to my face.I coughed again and tried to crawl away but was grabbed by my leg and the next thing I felt was his fist slam into my leg as I let out a ear piercing scream as I felt a sharp and aching pain shoot in all directions.I felt another and the same pain then I felt the same pain again and multiple punches .

I felt him kick me in my stomach as he started to breath heavy."You Little p-PiecE Of S-ShIt!"He said as he walked out of my room drunkenly as I looked down to my leg and tried to get up but felt an agonizing pain in my left leg."AUGGGH!!" I said as I fell straight back to the floor as I sobbed.I looked back down and saw that it was bruising and it looked red.I just tried my best to ignore it and cried my self to sleep as I laid on the floor unprotected and well knowing that I had no one to protect me......not even my own dad.

The next morning
I woke up in pain and sorrow as the memories of last night flooded back into my mind.I looked back to my bruised leg and somewhat swollen and what do you know it was still red.I tried getting up and this time I got a few steps in and started limping towards my closet to get dressed.

After I got dressed I left out the door as I heard my dad's door open up,even though I didn't eat breakfast I was just going to starve.I didn't want to see my dad, I wouldn't even call him my dad rather much to me he's just a stranger.I limped my way to school.....

Your POV

I had woken up early but, didn't wait for Sayori because she was taking longer than she usually does.Guess She left me hanging out here by my self.

It was lunch period and I was wondering where to sit, as I looked around it I saw Monika, and Yuri.....but no sign of Sayori, not even Natsuki was there.I was starting to get a little worried about Sayori as she hasn't been answering any of my text messages.I walked over to them."Hey have any of y'all seen Sayori today?" "Oh!Hi Y/N,Sorry didn't see you there and....no..none of us have seen or heard of Sayori today."Monika said as she thought about it,I guess she noticed my worried face because she later said."~She's probably just busy or had to go to the doctor."She said sweetly,I then asked her about Natsuki and she responded with."Umm....she's over there, she's in one of her moods right now.

I looked over to see that she was sitting outside by her self and she was holding her stomach, I walked over to her to see that she had no lunch and was...crying?"Natsuki are you ok?" "Ughh!?"She jumped a little when I talked to to her."Are you ok?Why are you crying?"I asked her which seemed to surprise her."I-I'm NOT c-crying!" "Yes you are, what's wrong?" "Why do CARE so much about me!?" "Well even though you are a pain to me and try to push me around, I still care about you...."I said fully honest."I-I.......It's p-personally...." "I understand but, why don't you go and get lunch?"I guess I pushed her a little because she kinda screamed at me."B-because I FORGOT my Lunch MONEY, and didn't eat breakfast now J-just leave me a-alone!!"She said as I set my stuff down next to hers as I walked away.

Natsuki's POV

I sat there crying as Y/N left me, I honestly don't know why I told him off....I guess all of those things that Monika and those other kids said to me are true.

I continued to cry until I heard the sound of someone sitting next to me,i weakly looked up to see Y/N looking at me with a concerned look on his face while holding a tray of food for me.I sat up and he put the tray of food in front of me, I just looked at the food until I felt Y/N hand gently turn my head to look at him as he wiped my tears away.I didn't care if anyone was looking at us but for the first time I felt safe.I just melted and let my head fall onto his shoulder as he got right next to me as he fed me my food."Aren't you gonna eat your food?

I asked him as he looked at me and said."Your more important right now, my food can wait.You need to eat and I won't let a friend of mine sit out here in the cold."A friend....friend."You consider me a...friend Y/N?"I said weakly."Yes." "Even though I've been a pain to you!" "I don't care if you've been a pain, I care about you too.As far as I'm concerned you're the only one that matters right now...."He said as he brought me closer to him.I then felt him gently rub my back as he continued to feed me.

I finally had someone who cared about me......

Ahhh...3 days to write this wow I'm amazed that I wrote this fairly quickly.The romance will start to begin,and why was Sayori not at school today and what will happen between Natsuki and You.Find Out next WEEK!!Also THANKS Guys for 200 VIEWS!!Just within a week and half!!THATS CRAZY!!Bye!