Chapter 10 The Wrenching Question

Heyyy....I'm back with another chapter and unlike the last chapter with the first juicy scene which won't be the last, the conflict will start and the drama will also began....Also this chapter is a little extra long so Enjoy!!

Your POV

I had just gotten away from Monika and entered the Theater club, and started asking them if they wanted to join the Festival, which they agreed to.Unfortunately for me Alexia was in this class and she approached me."Hey Y/N!"She says joyful."Hey". "Why are your lips...somewhat red?"The question I had feared she would ask."Umm...none of your business..."She smirked and then went over to Monika and she asked her a question, her face brighten up and it seemed that both of them smirked."Alright then Y/N, see you later!"She said as she walked past me she kissed my cheek which caused me to shudder.

After asking the rest of the clubs me and Monika went back to the Literature Club and once we entered I could see Yuri laughing while Natsuki was blushing like a tomato.Yuri looked at me and then whispered something to Natsuki causing her to blush even more.Once I sat down we started to discuss about the clubs that agreed.

"So the Art club will be designed the Banners and posters and selling some of their art, the Theater club will be performing a play, while the Band club will provide music of their choice, The Anime club will be selling some of their books, and The Geek club and some of the teachers will be providing some games and other things."Monika said as I listed all of the jobs for each individual club.I grabbed the papers and went to go and give them to the clubs.

Once that was done, I walked back in and sat done."Alright, now....Y/N and Natsuki, you two are going to prep the food starting Thursday."This meant that I could spend some time with Natsuki a little more even though I haven't asked my mom if it was ok that Natsuki could live with us."Alright then."I said."Umm.... let's what else....oh!Yuri, you're going to be working with the Other group members and the teachers for the games."Yuri just gave an understanding nod as she went back to reading, Monika looked her watch and dismissed the group.

The walk home was pretty quiet mainly because as we neared my house we could both feel a weird tension in the air, Me and Natsuki already know what it is and were quiet nervous.

Some time has passed as I helped Natsuki with her homework as she isn't too good at Math."Hm....This math is so confusing!!"She mumbles to her self casing me to lightly laugh."You look so cute when you're mad and confused."I said as her face became red, but she just laid her head on my shoulder.I gently laid my own head on hers as I could feel her heart beat.We stayed like this until I heard her lightly snore, which I laid her in bed and let her sleep as I prepared dinner as my mom would be coming home in a hour....

Natsuki's POV

I woke to the smell of something being cooked, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and went down stairs to find Y/N preparing dinner.I looked at the time and saw that it was only 9:53, his mom would be here at ten."Oh, look who got up." "Thanks for finishing my homework Y/N..."I said as I hugged him."What's wrong?"He said as it seemed as if He was trying to read my thoughts."I'm just worried about what w-will happen when we tell your mom....."He got up and hugged me as he said."I know,now let's get ready."After washing up and sitting down at the table, we both saw a car pull into the driveway and I felt a gut wrenching feeling....

Once everybody was sitting at the table and we chatted awhile, we could all feel that there was a weird tension in the air.Just then I heard Y/N talk."So Mom I was wondering if.....Natsuki could live here...."Y/N said as he looked at his mom with a pleading look, but I could already tell what the answer was going to be so there was no point in asking that question.I just ended up looking down at my plate of food.

Your POV

I said the nerve wrenching question which got a surprised look from my mom, a few seconds passed as it looked like she was trying to think about the decision until she spoke up."Y/N.....first tell me why you want Natsuki to live with us?"She said in a tone with a face that I couldn't read, I scratched the back of my head as she looked at Natsuki who just looked at her plate of food.I traced my moms eyes as I realized that she spotted a few faded bruises on her upper arm which Natsuki soon noticed and covered up.My mom sighed as she spoke."Natsuki please be honest and tell me, does your dad beat you?"

She saw the bruises and caught on as Natsuki started to get teary and slowly cried as I got up and hugged her, while looking back at my mom who seemed to be thinking."Natsuki, I really don't want to get tangled in your mess but I can see through you and it appears to me that you have been beaten throughout your life, but I know what it feels like and I'm completely fine with you living here as along as you help around though."My mom said as I could see that she was trying to shake the painful memories that she had, but I felt Natsuki hug me tighter as I hugged her back, and then we both hugged my mom.

After all of that and sorting out where Natsuki would sleep we agreed that Natsuki would sleep with me since we didn't have a guest bedroom and since she didn't any clothes we would go to the mall tomorrow and get her some.We both laid in bed as we both cuddled up and fell asleep with me rubbing her back softly.....

Wensday

Your POV

Again I woke up to the screening sound of my alarm which I snoozed and looked to see Natsuki in my arms sleeping as I smiled and held her and lightly nuzzled her.After about 5 minutes of being here like this I woke us up both and got prepared for school and ate.

Today nothing really happened except that the news of Sayori getting out the hospital Tomorrow is exciting and that luckyily I didn't have any incidents with Alexia or Monika.I did get a few stares at me in the hallways which got me thinking about what was going on and a few girls would whisper when I passed bye which got me a little nervous but I just ignored it and continued on with my day.We did get some more news of the Festival and now three hosting a dance at the Festival and I figured that this would be the perfect chance to ask our Natsuki even though she lives with us now, I can't wait to tell Sayori everything she has missed.After dropping off our school supplies at home i got into my car which I don't really use as I like to chat with Sayori instead and headed towards the mall.

Once we got to the mall we visited  apparently Natsuki's favorite clothes store, we went in and she tried on a few outfits which most looked cute on her."How about this Y/N!?"Natsuki said as she swirled around while wearing a bright red skirt with pink flower like patterns pasted along the bottom and her waist line, while wearing a tank top like top with a flower on her back."You look beautiful....."I said as she blushed and said."Thanks....maybe you should try on some clothes, you'll look even more handsome~!She said in a sweet voice which made me agree and went to go and look at some clothes while Natsuki tried on some more.

I soon returned to see Natsuki without any of the clothes that Natsuki had tried on so I asked."Where are you clothes Natsuki?"She looked a little ashamed and said."Um.. I don't have any money so...."She said as I smirked and pulled out my debt Card which had a total of  $634.00 which surprised Natsuki as she excitedly went back and got her clothes.I tried on a few clothes which I knew I was going to get, and somewhat flirting with Natsuki a little.In the end I had spent $178.36 which was worth it and but I had one more stop at a certain place in the mall on the way out that Natsuki didn't notice on the way in.

Natsuki's POV

On the way out of the wall Y/N spoke up."Alright, I have one more store I have to stop at so just stay here for a minute."He said in a excited tone which got me wondering on what he was doing.

About 4 minutes later Y/N came back and handed me a bag and said."Here you go Natsuki, as a gift from me and thanks for having you as a friend and a welcoming gift into the family...."He said as I looked inside the bag and saw at least 3 books that were the New Manga Series that I wanted, i then hugged him tightly and said."Thank you so much for everything Y/N....Thank you...."

Alright that's the chapter everyone and as the dance inches closer Natsuki and Y/N will become targets for the dance and more drama will happen as the event inches closer, while Natsuki's Dad, a old friend, a fight, drama, blackmail, a juicy scene, and violence will soon occur....
Also thank you everyone for 4K reads that's so amazing I love you all!!!Bye!!