Zeniba's Cottage

Chihiro P.O.V

It has been another full hour since they were almost rammed off the tracks by the train and within that hour they were able to run past 2 more stop's, finally, it shouldn't be too long until they reached Zeniba's stop, the 6th stop.

"Just remember Shigeru this next stop is our's, we will be able to eat a bunch when we get to Granny Zeniba's cottage, and I think you will like her she isn't like her twin sister Yubaba at all, their complete opposites" Chihiro explains with a smile.

Shigeru chuckles underneath her "Sounds fun, I'm looking forward to it".

"Oh, and you will get to meet my friend No-face too!" she adds.

Suddenly Shigeru slides to a stop "what!? Are you serious!? He's an evil spirit isn't he!?" he exclaims at her.

Chihiro just giggles "Don't worry, he used to be like that but he has changed for a very long time, well at least that's what I've heard, so yea he isn't like that anymore" she explains further.

Shigeru just stares at her for a while and then sighs and continues running "very well then if you say its true I'll concede it" he reluctantly replies.

~10 minutes later~

Shigeru begins to slow down as the Stop they needed came into view, Chihiro decides to get off his back and walk up to the platform alongside him, once reaching the platform Chihiro finds the familiar path that she remembers should lead them to Zeniba's cottage. Whilst trecking along the dirt road Shigeru decides to change back into his 10-year-old human form as they approached a familiar lamp post who jumped with joy seeing them.

"Hey there, remember me? It's me Chihiro! Its good to see you again, can you please lead us to zeniba's?" she smiles at it asking casually.

The lamp bows to them and began to bounce down the road leading them in front of Zeniba's cottage, she was glad it didn't change much taking in all the familiar features as they walk to her front door, such as the window shutters and the now beautiful fresh vegetable garden that was vivid with life unlike last time she was here, either that or she was so focused on Haku she just never stopped to admire or notice it. Reaching Granny Zeniba's door they look at each other and smile "We made it" they say in unison and then Chihiro knocks on the door.

There was a little bit of a surprised commotion from inside but eventually, the door opened and when the door opened she saw a familiar masked face once again, she felt Shigeru go rigid holding my arm tightly as she casually speaks to him.

"Hey No-face! Remember me it's me Chihiro! Wow, it has been so long! " she says to her friend.

"Ah!...Ah!..." No-face says excitedly as he gives her a hug and ushers them inside, offering tea and snacks.

She looks at Shigeru with a raised brow, who was staring at no-face in surprise, she leans in to whisper in the little fox's ear "Do you believe me now? Hehe, see I told you everything will be fine".

Shigeru nods as a sweet familiar voice comes from the kitchen "I hope you're hungry sweetie, because I have a shepherds pie with your's and your little fox friends name on it" Zeniba says as she comes out of the kitchen with a big pie in her hands, she then puts it on the table and reaches out her arms "we haven't seen each other in 7 years and I don't get a hug? Or are you too old to hug your granny now", Chihiro smiles tears threatening to run down her face, she bolts off the chair and straight into granny Zeniba's arms

"Granny!! I'm never too old to hug you...I missed you" she says holding her tightly.

"I missed you too child it has been far too long" ?she then pulls her out at arm's length "now let me have a good look at you..." she says starting to look up and down at her a sweet smile crossing her face "oh my look at you! You have gotten so tall now, you have grown so much... and look at how long your hair has gotten and has it even gotten wavy, but child you shouldn't leave it out like that give me your hairband and I'll fix that right up for you" granny zeniba says.