Oh Hell No!

(A little warning is there may be a few time skips being there isn't a lot of events I can add Angel to but I promise I'll be posting more soon. Things have just been crazy with life.)

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

 The last month had no been very eventful let me tell you. As I looked into the mirror braiding my hair back from my face I let my mind wonder to think back to the last month. I had been spending more time with Emmett and slowly we were building the trust back with that. I was still holding back with the fear that he will leave me again but the longer I am with him the more I am believing he will not leave me again.

As for other things I did finally go down to La Push to see the boys. Things wee a little tense with me Paul and Penelope for a little bit. But when they finally realized I held no ill will toward them they were a little better. I could honestly say looking at them now that they made a cute couple. The only cuter couple was Emberly and Embry. But we worked through somethings and everything was getting better.

Edward had talked Bella into going to see her mom they left a day ago. But I remembered why they left. Edward didn't want me involved thinking that I would cause a problem with how vengeful I was against Victoria. But who wouldn't be. She tried to kill me friends and family and ruin my life. Of course I want her gone.

Pulling on my black pant shirt and jacket I stood and smirked. I looked like a badass. Leaving the house I quickly ran to the Cullen's house seeing they were all standing outside waiting. As I got closer Emmett broke away from the group coming over and wrapping me in his arms in a hug.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes Emmett that woman has threatened my family far to long and I am ready for this to be over with."

He smiled cupping my cheek looking at me before kissing my forehead with a sigh and moving away. I crossed my arms over my chest feeling the pang in my heart and seeing the disappointment on Emmett's face. I know he is wanting to be closer to me but I never wanted to go through that heartache again if he leaves. I saw him and Drew leave going to scan the perimeter  like Carlisle told them to.

"He loves you deeply you know."

I looked over to Jasper who moved closer his arm moving to my shoulders pulling me into his side. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. "I just don't want to go through heartache Jasper."

"Who says you will?"

"He left once he can leave again."

Jasper turned me to look at him. "I can prove it to you little sister f you'll let me show you." 

At my nod he laid his forehead against mine. Closing my eyes I let myself feel what he was letting me see. Suddenly a powerful feeling exploded in my chest. It was so great it almost made my chest hurt. But it wasn't something bad. No. I could feel my heart swell. So this is how Emmett felt about me. The love in his heart rivaled my own.