A New Day! (SMUT Warning)

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I woke up the next day to the smell of frying bacon. With a smile and sat up and stretched groaning at the soreness in my muscles. I lost count on the hours me and Emmett spent being with each other. I looked over at the outfit sitting on the floor. Emmett seemed to love the dominatrix outfit not to mention the handcuffs. Who knew Emmett a guy born years ago was into kinky sex. But then again it was Emmett so I shouldn't be surprised.

Getting up I quickly got dressed before heading downstairs smiling at the sight before me. Emmett stood at the stove in only his jeans, even his feet was bare. I crossed my arms leaning against the doorjamb letting my eyes look him over.

He was plating perfectly cooked bacon and eggs snatching toast out of the air as they shot out of the toaster. Once he sat everything down I walked up leaning against his back placing a kiss on his shoulder.

"Morning."

"Morning. Did you enjoy the show."

My hands slid up his perfect abs. "You knew I was watching."

He turned in my arms putting his around me. "Of course. I could sense you a mile away." Leaning down he claimed my lips in a deep kiss which caused me to moan. His lips left mine going down my throat.

"Emmett."

********SMUT Warning*****

He back me up against the island before picking me up and sitting me on the top his hands roaming my body. I laughed.

"Didn't you get enough in the last two days?"

He chuckled. "I'll never get enough of you my love." With that he kissed me again leaning me back to lay across the counter. I was a good thing he was so tall or this would be awkward. He kissed his way down my body unbuttoning my shirt as we went. I closed my eyes and let my beautiful mate have his way with me.

Emmett undid my bra pushing it to the side his mouth find it's way to one of my breasts suckling. I threw my head back with a groan. Oh he had a wonderful mouth. I would have thought his ice cold body would be a turn off. But no It felt amazing. Though there are times I think he mouth was hot as he kissed his way around my body.

He leaned up his hands going to the snaps of my shorts. Making quick work of the snap and zippers he pulled my shorts down and off.

"Before you have your breakfast I get to have mine."

I looked up at him biting my lip. "Don't wait to long I don't want you to miss out."

He finger ran over my mound making me moan. "Oh don't worry my love. It is just perfect." His fingers slips into the waist of my underwear slowly pulling them down. "Close your eyes I want you to just enjoy the feeling of the way I love you."

As he lowered his head I closed my eyes. I could feel the muscles in my stomach twitch in anticipation of what was to come. I didn't have to wait long for I felt his cold lips over my mound. He nipped, suckled, and licked till I was fidgeting on the counter. Reaching down I fisted my hand in his hair as he slipped his tongue inside.