Training

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I smiled over at Ryder and Dax as they loaded into the back of the large truck I was in. Donovan and Keegan got in the front along with Mia and Zalina while all the other men climbed into the back. Rolling down my window I looked at my Aunt and Uncle who were smiing from the porch.

"We'll try not to be out late."

Aunt Cassie smiled. "Don't worry about anything here."

I waved to my aunt and uncle before pulling out and heading toward the meeting spot for training.

Donovan looked over as Keegan opened the back window so the others could hear us. "So who should we expect to be there."

"Well we have the Cullen's and I believe the whole pack will be there as well."

Keegan smirked. "Perfect I have a little something to say to a certain silver wolf."

I scowled. "Keegan you leave Paul alone."

"Not after what he did to you."

"Keegan! I am over that I am happy with Emmett like it was suppose to be all along and he is with his mate."

He sighed. "Fine..... I still don't like him."

Gunner stuck his head through the window. "Anything else we need to know?"

"Well Jasper will probably handle all the info on the newborn but you all will need to let the Cullen's and Pack know what your powers are."

Mia smirked. "They'll see them alright." Her and her sisters shared evil smirks. I knew that look having seen it on Jasper and Emmett when they are going to cause some trouble. I hope it won't be to bad.

 I hope it won't be to bad

Carlisle P.O.V

"They want to know why we are waiting?"

I looked over to Edward who held Bella his eyes trained to the wolves. I knew it was rude to make them wait but we were still missing some people. I crossed my wrists in front of me looking to the wolf I knew to be Sam.