Volturi

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

Though my eyes stayed on Jane I could noticed Felix staring at me. But his eyes seems heated. Was he thinking about my blood? A nod from Edward told me yes.

"It appears you've done our work for us." As her eyes scanned our line I glared at her."Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact."

Carlisle ever the peacemaker stepped forward. "We were lucky."

Jane looked board. "I doubt that."

This bitch was getting on my nerves. "get one thing straight blondie we are not a coven we are a family."

They ignored me as Alec sighed. "It appears we missed an entertaining fight."

"Yes. It's not often we're rendered unnecessary."

I could hear Edward's soft growl. "If you'd arrived a half hour ago you would've full filled your purpose."

"Pity." That is hen she noticed Bree. "You missed one."

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender."

Jane seem irritated. " That wasn't yours to offer." As she turned toward Bree." Why did you come?"

Before Bree could answer she fell to the ground screaming in pain. When I wet to move Emmett stopped me.

"Who created you?"

Thankfully Esme steeped up. "you don't need to do that. She'll tell you anything you want to know."

"I know."

I took a step toward Jane my anger raising and again Emmett stopped me. I growled low under my breathe. "Bitch," Oh I wanted so much to rip her smug little head from her body and slowly pull her limbs off one by one.

Jane glanced at me before turning back to Bree who finally answered.

" I don't know Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe."

There was something in Jane's eyes that told me she knew. Edward must have picked up on it too.

"Her name was Victoria. Perhaps you knew her."

Carlisle mist have heard the accusation in Edward's voice because he was quick to interupt.

"Edward. If the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would've stopped her. Isn't that right Jane."

The pause said everything. "Of course.... Felix."

As Felix moved closer I got out of Emmett's arms moving toward the middle. Esme joining me.

"She didn't know what she was doing. We'll take responsibility for her. Give her a chance."

Jane was more the annoyed. "The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know she's till human."