Battle

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

My stomach was in knots and I felt like throwing up. I stood between Emmett and Rose. I took a deep breathe my heart racing as my hands shook.

"Calm yourself Angel everything will be alright."

I looked over at Rose who reached over and rubbed my back.

"Thanks Rose."

She smirked. "Now how about we kick some newborn butt."

"Let's"

I turned toward the woods eyes narrowed. I could see the newborns coming toward us. Jasper moved forward taking the lead as we began running at them. I knew the pack and the other Sekkari were in the woods waiting for the right moment to join the fight.

A yell from a large newborn caught my attention as he rushed me. With a growl I twisted pushing all my abilities into each punch. I had just ripped his arm off when another newborn grabbed me throwing me into the rock.

"She's one of them."

Four more newborns turned from their targets an rushed me, but so were my family. Rose threw aside a newborn before rushing over an grabbing the newborn that grabbed my neck. She wasn't the only one Jasper, and Drew also came to my rescue pulling newborns off me . A symphony of growls and yells told me the others had joined the battle. The newborns hesitated a second before continuing the attack. I ripped the head off the newest newborn before running and pulling another newborn off of Emberly's panther form. She growled a thanks before jumping on a newborn heading for Embry's blind side.

A yeall drew my attention looking toward the forest I saw 8 more newborns ran out into the battle and heading for.....

"Emmett! Look out!"

He turned an with a growl ripped the head from one newborn before the others swarmed him.

"No!" I moved to go help him when strong arms wrapped around me anchoring me.

"Let me go!" I twisted to knock my attacker away when I froze. The man looked like an older version of Tanner. The familiar green eyes scared me .

 The familiar green eyes scared me