Before all Hell breaks loss!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The next morning I quickly got dressed after getting a text from Bella asking me to pick her up. With a final hug to my aunt and uncle I headed toward the Cullen's I knew from her message Edward had a quick hunting trip and then we would meet him at the clearing.

Pulling up to the Cullen's house I smiled as Bella jumped into the car.

"Hi Bella."

"hey Angel."

I waved to Esme as I headed toward the clearing. One thing did catch my attention though Bella kept looking at her hand with a far gone look in her eyes.

"Bella?" She jumped, "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing."

"Come on I know it isn't nothing."

She took a breath. "I'm engaged to Edward."

My foot slammed on the breaks. I quickly put the car in park an hugged her.

"Oh my goodness Bella that wonderful."

I noticed her blush."What?"

"I was wondering if you and Emmett would like to do a double wedding?"

I felt my heart crack and my eyes well up. "Bella! I would be honored. "I gave her a hug."What better way to get married then with my sister." She giggled and hugged me tightly.

"I agree."

I sat back and wiped my eyes before turning back to the road. " Come on before Edward send out a search party for us."

About 10 minutes late we got to the clearing. I smiled looking at Jake and Edward. I walked up and crossed my arms. "I hope you two are playing nice."

Jake's eyes narrowed. "An if not?"

I took a step closer hearing Bella chuckled. "I kick you ass....again." I could hear Edward and Bella laughing.

Jake smirked. "Hey I got in a good shot."

I paled when Edward's laugh turned into a growl. "What?"

I turned and pushed Edward away. "It's fine. It was a small hit in the stomach."

Edward looked me over. "Are you sure your okay."

I put my hands on my hips. "Edward! I am fine! An this better not get back to Emmett understand!"

He gulped. "Okay I promise." He pulled Bella into his arms. "You remind me of Esme when you do that."

"Go at least I know you'll listen to me then."

I moved over to the boulder and sat down as Bella started making her trail. Jake came over and sat beside me.

"You going camping too..."