The Truth comes out *Smut warning*

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

After leaving Sam and Emily's house I drove back to Emmett's house. For reason I can't explain why I was extremely nervous. We're been alone before so why was I shaking like a leaf. Pulling in I shut off the car. Taking a deep breathe I got out an looked around. I could tell everyone was gone. Gearing up the courage I went inside, the sight before me made my heart melt.

There was a trail of rose petals going down the hall, an on nearly every surface were candles flickering in the dark. I felt the tear prickle the back of my eyes. Emmett wanted to be romantic.

Sitting my keys and stuff down I followed the roses as they lead to the kitchen. Entering I could see the counters were covered in candles and roses. Looking toward the dining room I couldn't help up gasp.

Emmett stood there in a pair of nice pants and a blue button up shirt (Something Carlisle would probably wear.) In his hands were a bouquet of colorful flowers. Not to mention beside him on the table was a five star meal.

"Oh! Emmett! I..."I had no words.

Emmett smiled sitting down the flowers before moving forward pulling me into his arms.

"Emmett you already proposed what is this for?" He leaned down kissing me gently. "You'll find out later."

Stepping away Emmett held my chair out for me. "Your chair m'lady."

I couldn't help but laugh as I moved to sit down. "Now I wish I dressed better."

Emmett's finger brushed the strap of my tank top. "There's nothing wrong with your clothing."  I sighed as his cold lips traced my shoulder to the base of my neck.

"Emmett!"

He chuckled an sat across from me. "I hope you enjoy the meal."

I smirked. "How long did it take you?"

"A while."

I tried not to laugh. "Esme helped didn't she?"

He chuckled. "Carlisle helped as well."

Smirking I looked down at the food it was mouthwatering. Esme, Carlisle and Emmett had outdone themselves for there was bacon wrapped filet minion with lobster tail an pasta with cherry tomato, basil, and mozzarella and chocolate covered strawberries. Smiling to Emmett I quickly ate as he sipped animal blood from a wine glass.

 Smiling to Emmett I quickly ate as he sipped animal blood from a wine glass