An unexpected pleasant surprise!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I stretched my back with a groan as I rolled over in bed. A chuckle sounded in my ear and strong arms held me tighter. Then cold hard lips graze the side of my neck making me smile.

"Morning."

"Morning my beautiful Angel."

I sat up smiling at Emmett as the sun filtered through the window making his skin sparkle. "So what is your plans today?"

He hummed playing with my hair. "Well I need to go hunting and Edward and Bella will be back and then I have something special planned for us later."

I smiled. "Really what do u have planned?"

"That is a surprise."

Emmett leaned down kissing me deep;y wrapping me in his arms pulling me to lay on him. I hummed at the feel of his strong body under me. I was please that as soon as he knew I wanted to be with him again he has been more sexual then before.

"Emmett ! Quit that and get your ass down here or me and Jasper will leave without you."

Emmett pulled back with a sigh as I giggled listening to his brothers call him and wolf whistling. I swore I could hear something that sounded like one of them got smacked in the head. Probably Drew,

Emmett got up sitting me on my feet giving me another quick kiss. "I'll see you later." With that he left

Moving to the closet I quickly pulled on some pants and a shirt making my mind up about going to La Push. Heading downstairs I saw only Carlisle and Esme.

"You hungry dear?"

"No ma'am not right now." I moved over to them. "Tell Emmett I'll be back in a but. I am going down to talk with Sam."

Carlisle looked up. "Is that safe. You going down there alone after last night."

"It'll be fine."

"For our peace of mind could you please take your uncle or someone with you."

I sighed knowing that I would not win with them. "Okay I'll ask Rider."

"Thank you."

Going out I texted Rider and told him to met me at Sam's. Getting into the car i drove down to Sam and parked finally feeling a little nervous. I said that there would be no problem going down there after the incident but now I an not so sure.

"You okay."

Turning I saw Rider waiting for me. I sighed an got out. "Yeah I am okay. Just a little nervous after last night."

"I heard about that. Don't worry Lahote tries anything he'll have o deal with me."

That had be smile.

"Well look who it is!"

I turned to see the boys come out onto the porch. "Hey guys."

They were quite just staring me making me start to feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was a bad idea to of come out her.

Strength of the HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara