8 장

To me, all loves are first loves
-It's okay, That's love-

It's already April, yet the weather was cozy enough to indulge in few more hours of sleep. For Ha Na, waking up was more of her preferred choice. She got the empowerment from her love who is just sleeping next door.

Bed and duvets was no longer what she hold on to. Even the snooze button was not required since her body has pump enough strength for her to get up simply by thinking of Tony.

It's seven, rise and shine, just like her mother always says, the sun is shining to her ass now, she has to wake up. Three more days is all they have left before Tony's parents' come back from Japan, she isn't going to waste any time to enjoy their private moment to themselves.

She wanted to know what it feels like to enters his room early in the morning, glimpse at how ruffled his appearance was when he woke up. That's where she crept into his room, tiptoeing to make sure he hasn't noticed her intrusion.

The room scent of Tony-ish, the one she love the most right now, she could practically survive on it. Tony plastered one side of his cheek to the pillow, he is still sleeping soundly. Ha Na felt like a psychopath right now when she is watching him sleep.

Placing a soft brush over his short hair, and run her fingers through his rough stubble that always rubs against her chin when Tony kisses her good night, and last night was pretty rough in the way he kisses her. Again, she felt like a psychopath when she sniggers at the thought of their intimate moments.

'You are getting bolder, Ha Na.' His eyes was shut, voice croaky and dry.

She plants a quick kiss on his cheeks and stroke it. 'Good morning, oppa.' She leans her chin against his elbow.

Slowly, he lifted his groggy eyes and watched Ha Na. 'Hmmm' he mumbled lazily and closes his eyes again, he pulls the duvet over his body.

Ha Na adores it when he smile, and those pearly neat teeth displayed at her. Tony is a rare specimen, a picturesque ornaments made just for her. A finely shape body and chiseled smile could melt her all the time unexpectedly. After she finish her admiration towards her oppa, he is still not waking up to do something, perhaps, kiss her, or shove her to bed? She is wild at heart, wanting to discover all the curiosity she had for Tony. 'Oppa?' She called him with all those puppy sweet voice.

'Hmm?' Tony is pretending to ignore her beseech.

'Oppa!' She grab his hand and shake it.

'Yes?' He finally opens his eyes. Ha Na present him with a wide grin and teasing eyes. 'What are you thinking, Kim Ha Na?'

'I was thinking of...' without hesitation, she lifted his duvet and slowly slide herself inside and stay cozy with him. He is almost running out of control in this situation. She position herself facing him, Tony became tensed for a moment. As she shifted herself closer to him, she felt something...hard.

'What is that?' She took a sharp breathe.

He blink his eyes briefly, 'have you heard about morning erection?' He crinkled a smile.

It took Ha Na a while to get what he means. 'So, it was true, things like that happens?' She sounded like a child who just discovered a new game.

'Thought you dated other guys before?'

She gave a shrug, 'never been this close before?'

He raised his head by sliding his elbow under his neck. 'Kim Ha Na, I am curious about something.' His eyes gazed into hers.