37 장

'Where are you taking me? The Palace is that way.' Ha Na corrected Min Ho as he walks towards the opposite lane.

'Change of plan,' Min Ho replied her, it wasn't exactly a change of plan for him, it's just the place he's bringing is located beside the Palace.

'What, are you planning a kidnap? You'll be regretting this because my mother would find you and murder you the next minute.' Ha Na complies with his humor, but she's still following him behind.

'You're right to be worried, after all, you haven't know a lot of thing about me even if we have lived together for a year,' Min Ho was all smiling coyly to himself.

'Now that you mentioned, tell me all your A to Z.' Ha Na demanded. For a while, she halted her footsteps as she studies the house that Min Ho is leading her to, 'Kang Ming Ho, before the officers shoot us, I think we should head back to where the tourist is flocking at.' Ha Na is starting to fluster.

Min Ho turn around to realize that Ha Na is getting further away from him, and so, he pace back to where Ha Na is. Her insecurities somehow amused him. 'You said you want to know all my A to Z, then this is where we should begin.'

Ha Na stares at Min Ho like he has given her a puzzle to solve, and she hates puzzle. 'You work here?' Her face went blank.

Min Ho shakes his head with a grin, 'my father works here, technically, he works and lived here.'

Ha Na still doesn't buy his story, 'as a guard?' She mentioned it skeptically.

The corner of his lips curled up. 'I'll give you another hint, he met Kim Jung On during April last year.'

First, her eyes widened, next her mouth forms an 'O' shaped, but she covers it instantly. 'Your father—,' Ha Na knew the answer, but somehow, her body froze her ability to mention his name.

'Welcome to the Blue House, or alternatively, the White House of South Korea.'

If this is a Korean Drama, the episode would end with the soundtrack playing on the screen, but this isn't, and so, while Ha Na is experiencing a whole wrath of surprise, and also, a mild stroke. Min Ho had to pull her hand to make Ha Na move.

'You're joking, I mean, you could have find another apartment, why would you seek refuge with me!' Ha Na started to feel the rage inside her body threatening to burn Min Ho.

'I swear I was thrown out by the police when they seized the apartment,' Min Ho explained hastily.

'I was living with the President's son and I have no idea!' Ha Na was overreacting, but that's the only reaction she could react.

'What different would it made? I still do the dishes, wipe the floor and wash the bathroom, we belong in the same position on the food chain.' Min Ho didn't know Ha Na would react vehemently towards his identity.

'Why are you keeping this from me? I know it's your privacy, and you have the right to keep it that way, but, we have been living together for a year, Kang Min Ho!' Ha Na felt betrayed, and that's because she trusted him, when Tony said platonic friendship doesn't exist, she proved him wrong. Right now, the Blue House is one of the least expected place for Ha Na to be throwing her emotion at Min Ho.

'It's complicated, isn't it, Ha Na?' His tone was flat, he didn't tried to outweigh her voice, he didn't tried to prove her wrong and claim he was innocent, because he wasn't. 'Look, Ha Na—,' Min Ho was begging internally for Ha Na to calm herself down before her voice gets to the guard and his parents would soon learn about the trouble he create, 'I've never told anybody about this, I'm revealing this to you simply because I have no idea how to make you feel better, and if touring the Blue House exclusively would make your day better, I'm doing it.' Min Ho gaze at Ha Na to observe her reaction.