6

My heart started racing as I walked into the most elegant and sophisticated bedroom. Chandeliers the size of me hung on the ceiling, their silhouette creating images similar to tree branches. I looked to my left and there was a large king-size bed, it dark wood and oak form , it had white crispy bed sheets. On top of it was the largest silkiest duvet I have ever seen. It was musky blue colour it was so beautiful, it felt i was near the ocean listening to the waves and feeling my hands through the sand. On each end of the bed were mini table compartments , they were designed black and had large thick legs. The floor was midnight blue and a large carpet lay on the floor , tassels were on the end of it and I felt my shoes feel the bumpiness of it.

I was too busy looking around I didn't realise he was standing next to me with a big grin across his face. He felt bemused but I was shitting myself. He thought I was "warming up" to him.  i instantly moved a step back and he moved a step forward. my steps turned into a sprint to the door but before I could run out he grabbed me by the waist in an iron grip. I screamed under his grip, ''Let go of me you sick bastard''. However, to no avail he grabs me harder and drags me further and further away from the door. 

He throws me on to the bed and ferociously starts ripping my dress out of my body. My naked parts now lay bare for him to roam his disguising eyes around. I scream and scrambled underneath his weigh but he pins my hands together above my head and crashes his razor sharp, chapped lips on to my delicate plump lips. His wet tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I try to bite down onto his tongue but he is quick and doges it. I feel a sharp slap tremor on my face and he shouts at me menacingly. ''Stop moving around you whore. Let me fill you inside and you will enjoy it''. Physically sick now I continue to defy him and fight back with every breath I got.

His mouth fiercely moved down to my neck and instantly my neck hairs stood up. He starts sucking and sucking on my neck. It hurt so much I wanted to cry but I held it in because I didn't want him to see my weaknesses. I knew that if a man who was to deflower me ever showed any ounce of disrespect he would wish he was never born. I suddenly feel his hot monstrous hands trail down my body like hot sweat. 

His hands grope my tiny body, rough rubbing and pinching turned my body red and uncomfortable. I could hear his voice moaning with every touch. He was enjoying himself that his eyelids felt droopy. I saw that as a chance and kneed him in his privates. I saw him squeal like a pig and grab it, soothing the pain off. I dashed for the door, however, he was quick and grabbed my leg, which in turn made me trip up. 

With a thud , I groaned as pain shot up to my face and arm, but I ignored that and tried to escape. He now was bellowing and shouting and cursing at me to not do anything stupid. '' You bitch...you will pay for this''. And he stuck to his words because what happened next scarred me for life. 

As i lunged for the door, slightly opening he pulled me by my hair and shoved me on the wall next to the door. '' I fucking swear, I will destroy you to the point you will be bed-bound for centuries. You continue to defy me but I know deep down you enjoy these silly games. Well now you will enjoy me inside you''.  I swallowed hard because now I know he is not bluffing and he was going to go ahead and take the one thing I have always treasured. Tears of pain started to emerge down my face. I put my pride aside and begged him to spare me. ''P-please, I am v-very sorry , d-don't hurt me. Don't take the one thing I am proud of , I promise to do anything else''. I was starting into his eyes as I was saying this speech. He didn't even bat an eye lid. He was unfazed, and didn't care about my feelings. He enjoyed to torture and torment his captors and I was another who succumb to his powerful , dictatorship. 

'' I will ask you once and only once, get in the fucking bed or lord help me, I will make you wish you weren't born''. I hesitated and when that didn't work , he grabbed my wrists so hard and yank them, I swear i felt my bone pop and I cried in pain. He started to take his clothes off when he was down to just his shorts. I looked away and he griped my chin to look at his chiselled chest. He continued to hold me in that position whilst removing his shorts now. I closed my eyes instantly when I saw it. He gripped my jaw harder until I couldn't ignore the pain anymore and shot my eyes ope. He smirked at me and said, '' I see you are a little shy. I'm sure this bad boy is nothing to be shy of. He has been places but now hes waiting to enter''. Without realising what he meant I felt the most excruciating pain send shortwaves through every inch of my body. I screaming a scream I never knew I had in me. My scream echoing through the palace. I felt him thrust deeper and deeper until I almost passed out. 

He started thrusting in my as I tried to fight him off once more, but at this point my body was so weak from what was happening I begged and pleaded. 'P-pleaase, aaaah! S-stop!'' was all I could get out. I felt hot liquids pouring out of me as he took his last thrust and fell on top of me. He was exhausted and drained and I lay there as if I was a lifeless dead-body. But I was now dead inside so most of that sentence was accurate. He got of me and with one glance back smirked  as he walked towards the bedroom door in hi robe and before disappearing into the hallway.

I whimpered in my own sweat and blood and lay there for what felt like eternity. He has ruined me, and now I was nothing. He hurt me and used my body like a dog with a chew toy. I couldn't move from the pain , my insides felt like they have been set on fire. My privates sizzled under his seed and now it was roaming inside of me. That image played inside my head and I cried and cried, because that's all I could do. I felt ashamed and disgusted at myself.