23

That morning it was breezy outside but it was not enough to make us rush back inside. I was linking my arms with the King of Ariz Shadows. His breath stank of morning coffee mixed with the disgusting breakfast I forced myself to gorge down. He looked down at me with a grin as he went on a tangent about the flowers and garden.

That look Blake gave me kept on playing in my mind and I was pissed at how bad it was affecting me. He seemed genuinely concerned and I was not happy at how I couldn't move forward with my plan to find Suha and run away from this crooked place. We continued to walk around the gardens as I tired to look interested. Out of nowhere his arm slowly deranged out of my arm and glided down my waist. I instantly froze before I quickly regained my composure without him noticing my discomfort.

After all it was your stupid idea! My brain mentally screamed.

A few moments later we arrived under a tree where a picnic was set up. It was near the lake behind the palace. I instantly sat near the water and the king sat infringing me. There were a few nibbles from cheese to grapes and other fruits. I sat there awkwardly smiling at him as he grinned and stared holes into my soul. Fuck sake! I screamed in my head.

" My my you look stunning even in this raggedy dress" he breathed out as if he was holding in his breath. I smiled faintly and politely thanked him. I avoided eye contact as I tried to grab some food but his hand instantly grabbed mines. I shot my eyes up to his face in confusion. " Please would you kindly let go of my wrist as it's hurting" I pretend to be in pain. But he decided to hold the grip tighter and I winced in discomfort.

" Young princess do not ever give me orders!" He said , his breath now laced with venom worse than the devil. I started to panic under his grip because his stupid ass was clever in picking a place where it was hard to locate us. Blake was right and I felt so stupid to listen. I put myself in danger once more because of my arrogance and pride. For an old man he was very strong.

"Please.." I begged as my voice started breaking .

Out of nowhere his strong force nocked me on my back. Before I could comprehend was was happening his dad was on top of me. He started to straddle my petite body. His fat flabby belly was suffocating me as I started to fight against his grip. He continued to try and hold me down and when that didn't work he slapped me with such violence my ears started ringing. I started to feel dizzy and instantly my arms went limp as I started to drift in and out of sleep. His dad started to undress me rushing under each button until my bosoms spread out across my chest.

I wined out a cry for help hoping someone who hear. I felt disgusted as his hands started to run down my chest. Touching and squeezing every so often. It was as if he's never seen a naked woman before. I didn't understand why I didn't move to fight him off. I begged my arms to lift and fight this monster. To drag him to the lake and drown him.  The whole time he was mumbling compliments but they had no effect on me. How the hell could they?!

" I am amazed at how exotic you are dear!" He said in a derogatory tone as he continued to slowly lift my dress. He probably thought his words would distract me from noticing his slithering hands down my pants. When his cold hands touched the tip of my thighs I wimped out again. I lay there motionless and in dire need of someone's rescuing. My body was betraying me and I hated every moment of it. 

A few second went by when I suddenly felt his hands trying to remove my underwear. With enough courage and energy I screamed out for Blake. That must of alarmed his dad because he put his hands around my mouth to stop me from screaming. To his relief it did but I decided now was the time to escape and with quick thinking I bit down on his fat sweating hand. He stumbled back from me as he screamed out in pain.

I rushed up and tried to run but he got hold of my dress and I came crashing down. " Let go off me you fucking crazy monster!" I screamed. He groaned angrily as he grabbed me by my throat. I struggled underneath his grip around my throat. I struggled to breath as his cold piercing eyes burned into me. Not an ounce of remorse was in his eyes. I began to slow down fighting as my legs and arms became floppy. My eye lids became heavy on eyes as they also began to become weak. I was about to lose consciousness when I faintly saw a big shadow behind Blake's dad.

The grip instantly became loose on neck. The air must of loved my lungs because they were back in as my soul had air seeping though it. I breathed out and coughed out. I slightly gripped my throat. I looked to my left and saw familiar black sparkling shoes in front of me. I looked up and saw Blake standing over his dad. 

I wouldn't of never thought the most sadistic creature to cross my path has saved me. But why! I smiled faintly as I thought now was not the time to ask questions. He knelt down next to me and then scooped me of the grass. I slumped on to his chest I was worn out to even care he was so close to me.

I don't know what came over me when I uttered words I never thought I would say. 

" Say you would never let me go" I spoke as tears ran down my face. I was so terrified and today he was me as someone who was in pain. I hoped he understood what I went he went through I went through too. I cried softly on his chest as the turmoil of everything came crashing down on me. I just needed someone to hold me for the rest of my life.

My heart was not only shattered but naked and in dire need of love.

" I will never let harm come to you again" he said holding his tongue. Because if he continued to even utter a few more words he would crumble too. He did not understand why but it was a weird feeling he was willing to embrace as he took me into the house.