Chapter 1

I might as well start this off with an introduction.

I'm Masie Blake. I'm 19, and my height is 5'2, short, I know. I have dark brown eyes and long, straight, dark brown hair that reaches the middle of my back. I'm not skinny, I don't have a thigh gap, and I have chubby cheeks... I guess you could say I'm baby faced, being that everyone thinks I'm 14.

But anyways onto how this all started..

******
I have been graduated from high school for about a year now. I've been trying to find a job.. but to no avail. It's hard to find a job like the one I want around here.. I mean I could always stay local and do my passion on the side and have a normal job but.. I can't. I want- no- I need to follow my passion..

I was sitting in my living room when my mother burst through the front door. She wiped her head back and forth looking for something.. or should I say someone?

When her eyes landed on me she ran to me and handed me an envelope. She eagerly told me to open it while still holding a giant smile on her face. I took the envelope from her hands and skimmed over it. My eyes widened in realization that it was another job offer.

I hurriedly opened then envelope, but I was still careful not to tear what was inside. When I read it over I looked up to my mother in surprise. But.. this time it was from a bigger company, one with a reputable name too. "Wait, I got an offer where?"

******

When I was younger I had a huge obsession with Austin Mahone. I would read Fanfictions, watch old YouTube videos like CoolMorning shows that he and Alex would record together. I would vote endlessly for him, and support him through thick and thin.

But that was Five years ago I had to face facts that I would never see him or Alex, Zach, Robert, or 'Mama Mahone'. So I guess I just grew distant from the "Mahomie world"...

But I would always smile when I heard his voice on the radio, caught him on a TV interview, or just see a picture of him with the rest of the crew. I guess deep down I would always have a spot for him in my heart no matter what...

And what brought up these old and supposedly forgotten memories, you make ask?

Well, I live in Tennessee but I'm moving today to Miami, Florida. And that's where he lives,well, last I heard about him he was..

I've gotten a job offer in photography.
I had several choices on where I could go but, Miami is somewhere I've always wanted to go. The scenery there is just amazing and honestly breathtaking at time. The photography possibilities and jobs are endless. It's the perfect place to jump start my career.

Plus, I could use a good tan, it's January and I'm really pale.

I'm currently in the airport saying my goodbyes to family and friends...

There was a few tears and some said, 'do you really have to move so far away?', but I had too. I had to move to start my career somehow...

The intercom boomed, "calling flight 7400 is now boarding."

"Well, it looks like it's my time to depart. I love you guys so much!" I begun to cry while holding my closest friends and family in a group hug.

"Be careful baby, me and your father are so proud of you and we just want you to be safe out there", my mother spoke with tears streaming down her face.

"Trust me, I will! I love you mom!", I gave her and my father a big hug. When I let go, I turned around and started to walk way. I looked back one last time and gave them all a big smile and wave.

And thus is the start of my new life, the start of a new adult life...

And who knows what this new life will bring me? Hopefully, some new friends!