Chapter 11

Some random guy has walked up to me, slurring his words.. drunk..

'I thought this was a non alcoholic club?'

I wipe the confused look off my face, "excuse me but I would rather you not talk to me. I'm not here alone, ya know." I said grabbing mine and Austin's drink, leaving.

"Awe, but we coulb have sum fuuun"

He continued to walk after me, or should I say stumble? I quickly darted onto the dance floor, hoping to lose this guy.

Once I thought I made enough distance between us, I looked back over my shoulder to see if he was gone. He was. I let out a sigh of relief and turn around, bumping into someone.

My eyes widen, it's the guy from before.. and he looks mad. He grabs my arm harshly while muttering profanities at me, telling me to 'be quite' and I 'shouldn't have ran'.

At this point I don't know what I should do. Should I try to run? Should I scream? Should I just obey? No. Anything but that. I decided my best bet was to scream and hope someone would hear. Hope that he would hear.

I sucked in air and just as I was about to scream a fist came flying at the man's face. I quickly turn my head go see who it was, it was Austin.. and he looked really mad. Like, I've never seen him like this.

The punch made the man go off balance and falling on his back. Austin looked at him, disgusting clear on his face. "The cops are on their way and security's at every exit, so I wouldn't run if I was you." He tells the drunk.

A security guard comes over to us and tells us to go wait at the front entrance. He said the cops would need out statements for a report. We silently obeyed and start walking to the opposite side of the club, Austin wrapping his arm around me protectively.

He turns and looks at me as we made it to the entrance, "you okay? Did he hit you?"

I shook my head, "no, he only grabbed me." I sighed as I held up my arm, "looks like it will bruise though."

Austin grabs it and kisses it. "I promise I won't ever leave you alone again like that."

That reminds me.. no.. I shouldn't ask here. I should wait till we get back. So we won't be interrupted.

I just smile and hug him. After about 5 minutes the police arrived and we gave them our statements then left.

*****

The ride home was quite. Neither one of us talking or turning the music on. I suppose we both were lost in thought.. thinking about tonight and what could have happened. What we mean to each other.. or at least I was thinking that. With the ride being this quite I almost lost confidence in myself.. rethinking if I should ask or it.

'No. I decided today was the day and that's final. It. Will. Be. Tonight.'

*****

After we arrived home he walked me to my room, still neither one of us saying a word. I was almost worried that he would leave me at my door without saying goodbye. But I was mistaken.. oh man, was I ever.

When the elevator door opened we both walked out and to my door. I turn to him ready to ask the burning question that's been on my mind. But before I could even utter a word he grabs me and pulls me to him.

I was shocked, to say the least. This is something I was not expecting. And again, before I could ask him what he was doing. He kissed me. This time on the lips.

My eyes widened at first but then I just relaxed and let him take the lead, and let my eyes flutter shut. His lips were soft, warm, and plump. They almost made me feel ashamed, I'm sure mine was chapped and cracked from the heat today.

He slipped one hand on the small of my back and the other in my hair behind my head. I drape my hands over his shoulders, one in his hair tugging and pulling every so often. He continued to passionately kiss me. I may be inexperienced but.. even I know he's very good at this.

He finally pulls back, still hiding me close to his flushed face, "I'm sorry I wasn't planning on doing this, this soon, but after tonight.. I felt like I had to tell you. Like, I have to let you know how much I care and like you."

I can feel my face and body starting to heat up.

'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod'

My brain was literally no use at this point. So I managed a smile and brought him in for another kiss, this one was more gentle and sweet.

I pulled back from him, but still close enough to place my forehead on his. I place my hands on either side of his face, "I like you too." I whisper.

I could literally see the light in his eyes beginning to glow. "Oh, man, I'm so glad you do. I was seriously scared that you didn't. I mean, I know I'm famous and all, but I know someone like you wouldn't care about that." He said, squeezing me tighter to his chest, every word he said was oozing joy.

I pull back from him a little, "Eh, you're right." "Aren't I always?" He said with a sly grin. I matched his facial expression, "oh, most definitely."