Chapter 2

I'm sitting on the airplane half way asleep next to a little child, he looks about 5, I guess. I thought he was the cutest thing until he started throwing paper at me...

'Where's all this paper coming from?! Did he plan this? Did he stuff his pockets before hand?'

He's lucky I love little kids or otherwise... Let's just say he would be begging me to pull him back into the plain.

***

About an hour had passed and it's time to get off the Airplane.

As I am walking through the air port I see a poster. Not just any poster, it was of him. It was the one who I had almost forgotten, the one who made me happy when no one else could.

It was Austin Mahone.

I walk over to the poster and examine it to see what it has to say.

It read:

"AUSTIN MAHONE PERFORMING TUESDAY AT 7:00 Pm GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!"

'Hmm he lives here... I might run into him..'

I quickly dismiss the poster and the silly thought.

As I head out I call a taxi to take me to my condo. The company I work for got me one. See as how I didn't have a place to live down here and how I don't have any money, yet. They thought it would be best if they got me one. I've only seen pictures of it, but..  let me tell you it was beautiful. I know I'm going to love it here.

**

When I arrived the view was amazing, to my right stood the massive condo complex and to the left is the ocean. I quickly pulled out my purse and payed the driver, and stepped out.

The sky was a beautiful array of blues, oranges, reds, and purples. It was quite the sight. I quickly pulled out my camera and snapped a picture.

I smiled to myself, 'this will be a great momento'

The condo was a good size, maybe around 20 floors, it has shiny black outer walls and had big glass windows on each level and also balconies.

They sent me my keys though the mail. I would be staying at the second floor from the top. So I took the elevator up. I walked over to my door and opened it...

My new home had two bedrooms and a bathroom. The kitchen and living room was big, it was an open floor plan, so there was no walls dividing them. Did I mention it came fully equipped? There was already furniture and appliances in place. They was quite nice, and actually my style.

There was also another room, it was smaller than the bedrooms but I guess I could turn it into something.

'I might change it in to a game room.'

I walked in to my bedroom, it had a perfect view of the ocean and a balcony.

I unpacked the majority of my things. I'll save the bigger stuff for tomorrow. It was already 9:30 pm. So, I decided it was time to get some rest. I laid down in my queen sized bed and tried to go to sleep.

Tried is the key word...

Sooner or later I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of loud thuds and music coming from upstairs. I tried to ignore it but.. I wound up getting a headache.

So, I decided to head up there and see what was going on. But right before I could knock on the door I got a call from my cousin.

'Ooh you're one lucky duck" .. I thought

For the next thirty minutes I ended up chatting with my 13 year old cousin, Levi.

He could talk and ask questions forever if you'd let him. He seriously had no filter.

By now it's 10:47 pm and I'm ready to go to bed. Hopefully, whoever is living above me won't put the music on again. I really need go get some good rest after today.

Tomorrow I start my new job.. taking pictures of the land, sky's, and celebrities. It's un-telling who I'm going to meet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~