Chapter 5

****

I'm currently at the studio getting the pictures ready for Austin and the crew.

'these pictures are so good! And the fact that there was the right about of clouds out gave me the perfect lighting'

I let out a big huff. I start to think about everything, about the letter, my first day here, meeting them.. I can't honestly can't believe I met them and I'm Austin's personal photographer.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I walk over to the door and open it.

Well, this is a surprise..

"Hey Austin." I smiled.

"Hi Masie" he said while walking in as I close the door behind him.

"What are you doing here ?" I say as we sit on the couch.

"Oh, I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me and the guys sometime. You seem really chill to hang out with." He answered.

"I would love too, when? I'm a little busy at the moment" I asked.

"How about after you're done here. How much longer will you be, I could stay with you if it's not long?"

"I only have a few things to do but that will only take like five minutes."

All I had to do was organize, file and, email like two documents to my boss so he can overlook them.

"Alright, I'll be right here." he said as he leaned back propped his feet up on the table.

I gave him a deplaned look. I silently removed them then I went on to do my work.

****

I dusting my hands off as I walk out of the work room I say, "I'm all done."

Austin let out an exasperated sigh, "Finally! Let's go!"

He stood up and hurriedly made his way to me. He grabbed me by my wrist and literally dragged me out of the studio.

"Hey! Where are we even going?" I asked. By now we was in front of his vehicle and I really wanted to know where I was going. "We are going to a park, its about 15 minutes away from here. No one really goes there anymore so it's perfectly fine for me to go." I hummed satisfied at his response.

****

The ride there was quiet and peaceful. We let the radio play lightly in the background. After about 15 minutes of driving we arrived at the park. Austin parked his Range Rover and locked it as we was walking towards the picnic area.

"Hey, it's Masie!" I head Robert yell from behind me.

I stop and turn around, "Hey Robert." I give him a slight wave and a small smile.

"So who wants to shoot some hoops?" Austin asked. Of course they all agreed, it was their favorite pass time after all. I sighed 'and here I thought I was going to take it easy..'

But I agreed also, I mean if they was nice enough to invite me I might as well spend time with them.

"Okay, Me and Austin against Robert, Zach, and Masie." Alex says while he dribbles the basketball.

"Why do they get three people?" Austin wines.

"Because we all know how badly Zach and Robert suck at basketball, they could use the help." Alex says casually.

"Hey we are not that bad." Robert protested with a pouty face.

That earned a giggle from me.

"Hey don't worry, we will show them who sucks after this. First one to 50 wins, right?" I asked.

They all agreed and by the end of the day me, Robert and, Zach smoked them. 50-38

"Okay next time you're with us Masie." Austin says while trying to catch his breath.

"Ah, well see about it." I teased.