Chapter 6

'Despite wanting to do nothing today and just relax, it was actually pretty fun. I'm really grateful that they think so much of me and warmed up to me as fast as they did. Hanging out with them today made me feel like I've known them forever, we just kinda clicked.'

My thoughts were interrupted as Austin parked the vehicle. I unbuckled my self and gathered my bag and drink.

"I had fun, we should do this again." I said.

"Yeah it was, and trust me we will the boys love you."

"Really? that's awesome!" I said with enthusiasm.

He laughed and nodded his head.

"Well I better be going I- wait.. how do you know where I live? I never told you guys?" I asked curiosity taking over me.

"Oh, yeah. George told us that you was the other day." He said unbuckling himself.

Before I could say anything Austin blurts out,"I live there too, top floor actually. I could walk you to your room if you want?"

I was already out of the vehicle and stood there with the door open, "Wait you all have been living here? I didn't know that."

Austin steps out and shuts his door, I do the same as he approaches me.

"Yeah right above you actually." He confessed.

We begun to walk and talk, "So you're the guys who keep me up all night, hmm." I said while tapping my foot. By now me and him are at the entrance.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. I could-" I cut him off.

"Austin shush it's okay. Just don't do it too late at night. 9:00pm is my bedtime so anything before then is fine with me." I say as he opens the door for me.

He just smiles at me and shakes his head, "alright, you're the boss."

We make our way into the elevator. It was kinda awkward, even though the condo was big.. the elevator was rather small. And being in this small confined place with.. him.. wasn't the best for me. I was nervous, why did I have to live too close to the top?? I could smell his cologne, it smelled.. manly? I don't really know who to describe it but.. it smelled good.

The elevated dinged and we walked out to my door.

"Um, thank you so much Austin. Not just for walking me, but spending some time with me. It's rather lonely here.." I trail off rubbing my arms.

"You're welcome it was no problem. If you ever need some company remember, I'm always upstairs."

I gave him a genuine smile, I was honestly happy in that moment. I still admired and loved the man before me.. I'm sure my cheeks we're giving me anyway.

He suddenly takes a step towards me, I mean we was already close in the first place but now.. I could practically feel his body heat radiating off of him.
He looks in my eyes, all I can see is confidence in his. They suddenly soften and he's face comes closer to mine. He gave me a very soft kiss on the cheek.

When he pulled away I'm sure I was a blushing mess. I seriously couldn't manage to utter a single word. He straightens his posture. He gives me one last smile before turning and walking away into the elevator doors. When he turns around he gives me a small wave and the doors close on him. I

'What just happened? Didn't we just meet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~