Chapter 4

**Next Day at the photo-shoot**

I was currently freaking out. Baylor was trying his best to soothe me.. but it was barely working. My career with this company was on the line, I know I'm already hired but.. if the first thing I give them is bad, I'm sure they won't be hesitant to fire me.

"Okay Masie don't get nervous and don't worry I know what's it's like. I've been through it an-"

I cut Baylor off.

Letting out a nervous laugh, "Baylor it seems you're more worried than I am!" While fixing my camera into place, fingers shaking.

'Dang, I can't even get it on the tripod'

I might have been saying one thing but my body language screamed another.. I'm absolutely terrified.. I have no idea who's coming out what they will be like or anything!

"Sorry but.. I can clearly see you're not. I just want you to know that you will be amazing. You're especially lucky with who you got." Baylor said giving me a reassuring wink.

I sighed, "I know, and thank you for comforting me. It really means a lot." I gave him a genuine smile.

I crinkle my brows,"So Baylor who am I going to be shooting?"

"I'll just let you see for yourself you'll be his personal photographer, afterall" He said as a matter-of-fact.

"Personal as in who they always come to? The only one they will come too? Like, I'll travel with them?" I questioned.

He put his hands on his hips, "Yep" he said popping the 'p'.

Baylor crinkled his brows and nodded toward the door.

I heard voices of ... boys? Teenage boys arguing about who ate the last gummy worm...

'Yay this is going to be fun.. it's probably some new boy local boy band.'

And then I saw them.. my breath hitched.. have my eyes deceived me? I know it's been a while since I've seen them but they still look the same... but more mature looking.. hot even..

Alex, Robert, Zach, and Austin all pilling into the room. Austin looked at me and waved, "hello, are you Masie?"

My heart stopped. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath. All I could manage was a to shake my head 'yes'.

I absolutely can't believe it's them. It's almost like a dejavu feeling I'm experiencing, like an out of body experience... "It's you.." I said in a whisper, only I could hear.

"Yeah, so you're the new photographer?" Zach said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I turned to him as my mind went blank  and eyes wide. I secretly pinch my side to snap myself out of it. "Y-yes I am." I stuttered.

Robert stepped up, "You look a little young? How old are you, like 16 or something?"

"I'm 19" I somehow managed to breath out.

Alex's eyes widen. "No way haha, you're so short and baby faced." he says.

"Um, yeah.. do you want to start now" I say, drawing my eyes to Austin.

"Alright" Austin says while pulling off his shirt.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I ask while looking away.

"Um, I thought we could have a outdoor shoot, you know next to the beach." Austin said, rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Oh, um, okay. Let me just get my things" I scurried around the room pack my things carefully back into my bag. *sighs* 'and I spent so much time setting up the room.. but it's what they want.. guess this is what's it's like being a photographer'

Luckily, the studio is right next to the beach so it's no biggie to walk, only like 5 minutes.

As I walk behind the boys I feel myself smile. How is it that I am walking behind those that I admired so long ago..

And so my new job begins.. as Austin Mahone's personal photographer.

*********