The Fairytale I Never Dream Of

Cover :

Author:saranisinhaMy favourite author❤️

Author:saranisinha
My favourite author❤️

Getting to review her book itself is a pleasure.

The description:

As usual the description is amazing

As usual the description is amazing. It gives a slight hint to the prologue as well. It is basically a perfect description someone would want to read.

The review :
The book is about a psychotic Omkara who has been ditched by girls always. He has this wrong notion that all the girls are the same. They are never satisfied with a single man.

The story plot is excellent. The description is very lively. You can literally feel it. The way Omkara's anger is portrayed, his violence. Its excellent. Sure to give someone chills. I always love your books. I don't know how do you manage this so well. She has always played with words.

I loved this phrase in chapter 25:
Gauri realises the different sounds her throat could make in ecstasy.

I love love love love your book so much. The bold Gauri, the psychopath Omkara. Everything is sure to give you chills. I don't want to be a spoiler. The book is amazing but has a tragic end. The book is officially over. It was over yesterday. It brought me in tears. The amount I praise is still less. I'm beyond words.
Sarani di always makes me speechless with her writing. Afterall she's an English Honours students.

Ar Bengali are the best😂

Others please don't mind!

So coming back to the review. The book will have another extra/bonus chappy which di will publish on Saturday and by doing that she's killing me. Plz don't do this😢

So  this book is a sure shot. Worth trying. I'm sure, everyone of you'll have read it. But if not plz go  give it a shot. It's sure to send chills down your spine.
I loved the book. Did you'll?? Tell me in the comments.

Lastly I would rate this book: 5/5.

I hope I wasn't rude😂

If you want to get your book reviewed then fill the form. A new form  will come out soon. So stay tuned.
You can also request for book review of others. I'll come back next Sunday with another review. Love ya! XOXO 😘❤️
~SREETAMA 💞💕❤️