Jeena Mujhe Phirse Woh Sikha Raha

Cover :

So she didn't make the cover herself but AVik108 made it and you did a great job

So she didn't make the cover herself but AVik108 made it and you did a great job. It's excellent portraying the plot really well.

Author: shaf_shehnaaz

Description :

So the description is short and simple

So the description is short and simple. But I would like if it were a little more detailed.

Plot:
So in the story Gauri is an addiction medicine physician and Om is a drug addict. He has some dark past which has not yet been revealed. Gauri is one of Daadi's friend's grand daughter and is staying with the Oberois for she's new in Mumbai. Omkara tries to leave drugs but fails deliberately. Neither does he fail himself but also fails his family members.

The review: The story is simple and short. There are very few errors which a reader won't mind reading. The book is a unique one. Even I would be happy if IB showed Omkara's drug addiction properly but you know some wishes are never fulfilled.

The book is sure to thrill you. Something you can call as 'hatke'. So I liked the book a lot and would obviously suggest to read it.

I rate this book: 4/5.

P.S: SORRY IF I WAS RUDE.

Anyone who wants to review their books kindly fill in the form. I will return the next week with another book review. Till then bye!!!
~SREETAMA ❤️❤️❤️