The Apocalyptic Flames

Cover:

Author : AVik108

Author : AVik108

The cover is again excellent. It's a self made cover. The choice of pictures and theme is excellent.

Description :

So tbh the description is okay

So tbh the description is okay. I wish you could have just elaborated the description a little. Like your plot is a little different than that of the serial.

The review :

This is on the me too plot where Gauri is molested by Abhimanyu Raheja.. The plot has been done a multiple times but yours is kinda not the monotonous one. Gauri here tried to defend herself. So this is a two shot story and the second shot is my favourite. I love the gentleman in Omkara he didn't even  open his eyes even though Gauri pleaded. Gauri's childishness that Omkara might hate him. Omkara's kiss to make her realise that what she's thinking is wrong. It's just amazing.

Also I'm proud of you that in the beginning you shared your own incident of sexual harassment. Very few people have the courage to discuss these things publicly. I salute girls like you.

I would rate this book 4/5 stars.

Hopefully the review wasn't rude.

So that's it for this review. If you'll want me to review your book then fill in the form. I'll return next week with a new book review. Till then stay tuned.
~SREETAMA