Stay With Me

Cover:

Author: metoniaa98

Author: metoniaa98

Description :

Story's description is nice

Story's description is nice. Very detailed. I quite like it. It's perfect. Just serves the plot.

The plot:
Okay so the plot has been overdone many times. The plot is woman empowerment. It's on the me too sequence of Ishqbaaz. The way of writing is excellent. Gauri faces trauma after the incident and is unable to cope up with it. Omkara  tries to bring Gauri out of this situation.

The things I liked:
The description is extremely vivid. I like that portion specially wherein Gauri was taking a shower. The way she dug her nails into her own skin and the blood oozing out along with the water. This description is so lively. I could actually feel the pain and it was filled with emotions.

Also there was equal spacing after each dialogue or paragraph which is extremely convenient for reading.

Also the vigour, the pain that Omkara has portrayed is really hats off. If this would have happened onscreen I would have loved it. The pain that the couple goes through is commendably written.

Again the English is mind blowing. The usage of correct words in the correct places is done pretty well.

The errors:

There were quite a few errors. One was in the first shot itself.

°She could feels her insides burn in disgusts

° they say that time is supposed to hell you but this time time did no healing.

A few advices:

There are other slight grammatical errors. I would still suggest that you should proofread all your chapters.  A little bit here and there doesn't matter although.

Also there was  a long Author's note after the chapter. To be honest I write long Author's note too but I realised that after reading the chapter no body really likes reading them. I'm not saying do not write Author's note but you could make it a little short.

Also another thing I would say write a little less. I mean 3000 words for a chapter is like too much until and unless it's an OS.

That's about it. The plot is well written. Since the idea, the concept is a little overdone the book didn't attract me much. However its not your fault. The book in its place is amazing.

Finally I would rate this book: 3.5/5 stars.

Sorry if I was harsh or rude. Did not intend to hurt your feelings.

If anyone else wants me to review their book. Kindly fill in the form.
~SREETAMA 💞💞💞💞💞