Lafzon Ka Yeh Rishta Nahi

Cover:

Author :RiKaraRiomfan

So the cover is amazing. It quite describes the description

Description :

So the description is sure to attract the readers

The review:

So this book didn't attract me much. Yes I'm being true. The description although is of one line, it attracts. But the book didn't attract me at all. The first few chapters are appealing but then it's cliché. You've turned Shivika as villain. No proper reason is validated for Tej doing Rudra and Bhavya's shradh. You have written well... Initially but then it's again the old cliché Rikara wedding. Like the most books I've read deals with Rikara's wedding. Then I would say there are a lot of errors. A lot. Like you've said the dialogues in hindi and probably only one dialogue is error free. There are like a lot of spelling, tense errors. It was kinda pricking while I'm reading.

This was for the Hindi part.
The English part was amazing and well written with minimal errors.

Also one thing I would point out is that you have used way too many pictures. I mean I'm not against using pictures but you've used anywhere and everywhere possible even to portray the expressions. I think if you express the reactions and expressions verbally it attracts more readers. You've attached the picture of each of Rikara's room. When you're introducing us to their house that time it's okay but in different chapters you've pointed the rooms in their house.

Don't worry I also used a lot of pictures initially but now I barely use. So it takes time.

Also I expected this book to be about the vanwaas track that Rikara would face but you indulged them into a grand fat wedding. Also I would be happy if you kept the originality of the characters. You've introduced Gauri's bhaiyaa and bhabhi. So yeah this didn't attract me much.

So Rikara love making is shown beautifully. That was well written.

Another thing that I would point out is that the length of your chapters are extremely big. Like one chapter is 2000 or 1500. I think it's too much for the chapter of a book. You should write so much only for OS . Even if you write more than a 1000 words keep it a secret for readers may lose interest

So don't mind me this book didn't attract me much.
I would rate it:3/5 stars.

Sorry If I was rude. I didn't try to hurt your feelings. This review is just to point out the errors so that you can rectify them in the future. Please don't be angry and unfollow me😂
SORRY again if I was rude.

So guys this is the review for this week. If you want me to review your book then fill in the form. I will come back next week with another review.
~SREETAMA