Loving You

The cover:

Author : heyitznanthinee

The cover is simple yet elegant. I like it but I would be happier if it was a little more bright I mean like many pictures blended into one. This is a very basic cover. It's just like you took a Rikara picture added a filter, wrote the book's name and added your watermark. So yeah make sure that you make book covers wisely so it attracts people.

The description:

The description is all right

The description is all right. Just to point out, it's Gauri and not Guari. Yeah. So the description is okay. Short describing the plot. Let's move to the plot.

The plot:
So yeah the plot is nice. I think your story is quite similar to one of  aashisood di's story I read.  Although the ending is a little different. This book is nice. Like someone would enjoy reading it.

You've written quite well and there are really less grammatical errors that I don't really mind. Nor will any reader mind.

I really liked your style of writing also the names you've  chosen are very different and unique that's a nice thing.

The book is overall worth reading and I think of you're a Rikara fan you should read it.

I rate this book: 4/ 5 stars

Sorry this review was hurried. I really get less time with my phone these days hence I wrote this in a hurry.

I'll be back next week with 2 more book reviews to compensate the mess I created last week. If you want me to review your book then please fill in the form.
Till then byee.
Love, love❤️