Shivika:Love

Cover:

Author : diyaadhikary

Diya Adhikary. The Princess.
So basically this girl threatened me in school to review her book first else she would ignore me. And I can't bear that. #EmotionalBlackmail

Description :

So the cover and description in itself is amazing. The description is fucking mind blowing!!!!

So the book by my bestie is always the best. I loved it. Although I'm not much of a Shivika reader but her book is damn interesting.

I really loved this book. I kinda found a little similarity in the prologue with my book 'THE Heart Stealer'. Cuz in my book also Rikara met for the first time during their nuptial night. Although I know you never read it. Lol!!! Don't misunderstand me girl.

So we've been buttering up each other since 3 years and still we're not tired. 😂😂. I love her. She loves me back. But we're not.......
You know.

Anyways back to review. Diya bro. How do you write so well. Like applaud for her guys . The book is a work of art. It's a symphony. I can't express how amazing it is. Even if you're not a Shivika person. I suggest read it. This book is filled with cuteness. I loved that part when Shivaay was crushing Anika like his side pillow. #HH 😂😂

Also there were certain errors like:

Shivaay-Aww! Okay fine I won't. I have spoon bringing.

I didn't get the meaning of this dialogue. I think Shivaay meant that he'd bring the spoon. Also in some places the 'I' has turned into 'i'. Again don't misunderstand this chiraiyya.

Another narrative line:

She told that and brust off laughing irritating Shivaay.

Did you mean burst?? I didn't get this as well.

Again don't mind me there was this segment of espresso. And Anika calls it kaali coffee. But you used the term 'kalli' coffee. Which sounded like Mahasweta's 'sulli-sulli' song. You know what I mean. Again bruh don't misunderstand me.

So all the chapters are really sweet and short. Worth reading. All the lazy readers like me who don't like big chappy with so much exaggeration please read it!!!

So there's nothing much to review. Rest everything is okay. Love the book. Again she's an amazing author who now has almost 1k followers on Wattpad!!!! This book is a super hit one and has like 32k reads and 5k votes.
Applaud guys!!!!

I'm sure most of you do follow her or are reading this book. But if not then what are you waiting for?? Christmas?? Go give this book a shot. And follow her. I'm sure a non shivika fan will also love it.

So the biggest C in the whole world!!! And the boro manush. Don't mind I rate this book: 4/5

SORRY if I was rude. Love you. I'll miss you terribly after 10😭😭😭😭

If anyone else wants me to review their book then please fill in the form. Till then bye. Meet you next week with another amazing book review. Love, love❤️
~Sreetama ❤️