Tales Of NaughtyKara And NaughtyRi

Cover:

Author :AVik108

Author :AVik108

So the cover is amazing. The cover is made by AVik108 Di herself and she did quite an amazing job in doing so.

Description :

So the description is brief and short

So the description is brief and short. It's really nice

The review:
This book is basically a collection of 18+ OS. Even if you are not 18+ you'll love reading it. Love making is portrayed in the purest form and is sure to tempt readers.

I love this book and wish that you update it soon. The description is vivid. The cute romance between Rikara is just amazing. This book is not vulgar at all.
There are probably spelling errors here and there but are really negligible.

My favourite OS is the holi one. I could feel the heat radiating out of my cheeks after reading it. That was my favourite till date. Also I loved the first one in which Om was dressed in all black and looking sexy as ever. The description is so lively that I could actually imagine it.

So I came across AVik108 di's Wattpad through this book itself. Lavi actually voted for this book and I got this notification in the following section and that's when I read this book.

This book is just amazing and I suggest you to read. I'm sure most of you have read it but if you haven't go check it right now.

I rate this book: 4.5/5 stars.

Sorry for not updating last week. So a bonus review will be up by today. Wait for it.

To review your book, please fill in the form.
~SREETAMA