Hummus Stain (Joey)

You looked down towards you dress before looking back up towards Joey with no expression on your face. He watched along with Chandler, waiting for you to do something.

"I think I'm going to go change." You told them, standing up as Rachel came out of her room with a dress in her hand to show Ross.

"Aw, ____, what happened?" She asked. You cleared your throat, glancing down towards Joey before speaking. "Oh, uh, nothing. Nothing really. I think I'm going to just go change."

Ross looked over at you. "No, no changing! Stay in this! Find something to cover it up!" You looked over at him. "I'm sorry, are you blind or? Can you not see this giant hummus mark on my dress?"

Ross put his head in his hands as Rachel grabbed your arm, pulling you into her room to find something to wear.

"What about this dress?" She asked, holding up a midnight blue dress with a jacket to go over it. "And here are some shoes to try with it. Thank god we wear the same size in most things."

You took the dress you had currently on, off, and slipped into the other one, facing Rachel to see how it looked. "Thumbs up or down?"

"Two thumbs up!" She exclaimed, throwing on a silver, shiny dress. You shook your head, walking over to her closet, picking out another dress for her.

"Oh, this will definitely bring out the colors in my eyes." Rachel agreed, taking the dress and slipping it on as you looked at yourself in the mirror. The dress was flowing down to your midthigh and you couldn't help but twirl a little in it.

"I need to know what gets out hummus though. This is one of my favorite dresses." You told Rachel. She looked at you as she put on her shoes. "Monica knows. Just ask her."

"I can't. At least, not while this whole 'Richard left me a message and I'm not sure if it's old or new' is going on." You told her, opening the door and walking out with her to see Chandler standing at the doorway with Ross and Joey.

"Okay, listen, I've had enough of you two." Ross exclaimed. You met Joey's eyes, practically beckoning for him to come nearer to you.

"Uh, honey," You began, getting Joey's attention. "Where's your tux? I got hummus on my dress but still managed to change faster than you."

Joey smiled. "It's a rented tux, and Chandler stole all my underwear." Chandler turned around to face you, trying to get you to understand. "Well, he stole my essence!"

You stepped closer to them. "Joey, why can't you just wear the underwear you have on now?" He looked at you with a sigh. "Because I'm not wearing any underwear. And I'm not going commando in someone else's tux!"

You looked towards the floor, trying to hold back an awkward laugh that was threatening to come out of your mouth.

"Okay, dear, maybe you should, uh, check my room for some." You told him, earning a few looks from the three others around you two. Joey nodded. "Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that! Good thing Chandler doesn't know."

Chandler looked towards the floor. "Not like I wanted to." Ross let out a sigh. "Just hurry up and change Joey. We only have seven minutes left. Seven minutes! Monica!"

"I'm going to call Richard back." She came out of her room, Phoebe following with an unhooked phone in hand.

"Monica, we don't have time for this. Just finish getting ready. We have to go before we're late or the rain picks up more."

"Or before a giant monkey attacks the city." Chandler commented, taking a seat in the uncushioned chair. He looked towards you. "Hey, _____, just a thought. Maybe you should tell your boyfriend to give me back my essence and we wouldn't have an issue with the underwear."

You held back a chuckle. "I mean," You began, stroking the back of the couch with your finger as Chandler watched. "I kinda like it when he's not wearing any. Makes the process so much faster."

He got up, sucking in some air between his gritted teeth as he cringed towards your comment. You only gave him a smile before hearing the door open behind you. You turned around to see Joey standing near the entrance wearing a tux and carrying the cushions to the chair.

"Here's your essence back, Chandler."

Chandler glanced towards you, watching as you just smiled towards him while Joey tossed the cushions in his direction. "You can have the chair so I don't have to listen to another storytime from your girlfriend."

Joey looked towards you who only smiled back in response, beckoning him to you. He walked over and wrapped his arms around you loosely while you held on, placing your head on his chest.

"I'm not sure what she told you, but whatever it was, it was not true." Joey tried to settle Chandler but he only earned a look back in response. "So, it's not easier to have sex when you're not wearing underwear?"

You chuckled into his tux as Joey looked down towards you. "I'm sorry, I had to tell him. It's only right that one of your best friends knows what's going on."

"Whatever goes on between you two isn't between me. It's between the two of you and the bed!" Chandler fired back, standing up and moving over to where Phoebe was laughing.

"Okay, is everyone ready? We need to leave now!" Ross called out into the apartment. Rachel hooked her arm with his as Monica walked out with Phoebe and Chandler. You and Joey were left last.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked him, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with you. He nodded, looking over at you. "Are you going commando now?"

Joey only smiled again, which confirmed your question. "So you're hoping to get a little action later tonight?" You asked, leaning your head on his shoulder as the two of you walked down the steps.

"Oh, yeah, of course."

You smiled. "You know me so well."