Fight (Ross)

"I never expected it to be this way- I never asked for you to do any of this for me!" You yelled, tossing your keys onto the table next to Monica's doorway inside.

"I told you- I don't love Rachel! Not anymore, at least. Maybe I used to but I don't anymore. You gotta believe me, ____!" He yelled back.

You stared up at him with angry tears running down your face as the door opened and Chandler came walking out.

"Hey, people are trying to sleep. Do you mind?" He asked before staring at you and Ross, seeing what the situation was and about to head inside but you pushed yourself into his arms. "Oh, okay. Ross, do you not give her any more good, boyfriend hugs or?"

He sighed. "I'll talk to you guys tomorrow- especially you, ____."

You just stayed where you were as Ross headed back downstairs and you began to let the tears you had been holding in, flow down your cheeks like a waterfall.

"How could I be so stupid, Chandler." You said, looking up at him to see his face mostly full of confusion and shock while you let go to further explain everything.

He suddenly felt empty.

"Ross says he doesn't like Rachel but I know he does- I know it! I can see it in both of their eyes when I look at them while they're together in a room. God, I wish I hadn't of been so stupid as to let my emotions get with Ross." You said, turning back around to face Chandler with your arms crossed and a frown on your lips while tears continued to roll down your cheeks. "You would've been a much better boyfriend."

He stood there, still shocked as he tried to get words to come out of his mouth. "I, uh, probably not and maybe Ross doesn't love Rachel."

You shook your head, walking closer to him. "No, he does. I, I can see it every time they're together. The way he looks at her, God! I wish he would look at me that way but no, he's too in love with her to care about me."

Chandler frowned, opening his arms again as you glanced up, debating on whether you should or not. You decided that you should and went into his hold, feeling a sense of security.

"Why do I feel so stupid?" You asked him.

He just shook his head. "You shouldn't. You're a wonderful woman and if Ross can't see that, shame on him."