Siblings (Joey)

as by request.

//

"Wait, so you're telling me that you had sex with one of Joey's sisters and you can't remember which one?"

Chandler nodded, shushing you softly to keep your voice down to avoid Joey from overhearing the conversation.

You took a bite out of the toast in your hand as you leaned up against the counter, close to where Chandler was sitting.

"Oh, Joey sleeps through anything, hon. Unless I told him I was naked and ready to go out on the town, then you should see him. It's crazy."

Chandler laughed, looking up at you.

"So, what are you going to do about this sister thing?" You asked him.

He shrugged, grabbing a bottle of YooHoo from out of the fridge as your eyes followed him.

"I guess I just have to tell him, but I'm not sure which sister I even did it with." He told you.

You chuckled. "So, you did have sex with one of them?"

He shook his head, groaning slightly.

"___, it was just a kiss!"

You laughed, taking another bite of the toast before swallowing to respond. "I know, honey, I'm just joking."

"About what?" Joey asked as he entered the room to the shared apartment. You gave him a smile before winking subtly at Chandler.

"What was that about? I saw that wink, ___. You aren't sly." Joey said, pressing a gentle kiss to your cheek.

You laughed.

"Oh, it's nothing important. I'm just helping Chandler out with a few bedroom things." You finished off the toast, giving Joey a quick glance before backing up slowly to avoid being in the middle of the crossfire as it happened.

You didn't want to see the two best friends get mad at each other for this. Although, you had to admit that it was a little odd.

But who knows.

It would probably work out anyways.

At least, for the siblings it would.

-
treat people with kindness.

-katherine