I'm Going To Go Bald.

Dexter Above

Niall POV

"Take her to work with me? That's not going to happen." Dexter shrugs his shoulders, "Then leave her here then." I quickly shake my head, "No! Nope! Hell no! She can't do anything for herself. I don't want to come back from work and see the house on fire or see her on the floor half dead from hunger." He falls back on the sofa and laughs, "This is funny to me."

I throw another pillow at him and he catches it this time. I drop my head and sigh, "She really is going to have to come to work with me."

"Ah!!! Stay away!!" All of a sudden we hear a scream from the tv. I look at Haven and see that she tried to turn the tv, "Jesus Christ! That scared the shit out of me!" I take the remote out of her hand and turn back to the game, "What were you doing?" She brings her knees to her chest and I sigh.

I turn to Scooby-Doo and she looks at the tv, "Is this what you wanted?" She nods her head and I sigh, "You could have just asked me." I look back at Dex and see him looking at the tv, "I haven't seen Scooby-Doo in a while." I look back at Haven and see that she is still hugging her knees while looking at the tv.

"What you doing tomorrow?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Probably try to win your sister's heart." I cross my arms, "You know she's not going to give you a chance. She's not dating you unless you're a model or a fashion designer." He rolls his eyes and laughs, "I'll get her one way or another."

Two hours later

Me and Dexter are still talking and Haven is asleep with her head on the arm of the sofa. "I have work in the morning, I have to finish up on this case." We stand up and walk to the front door, "What's the case this time?"

Dexter owns his own law firm and he deals with the very big cases for celebrities. "I don't even remember. I'll see you later, make sure you keep miss lady over there entertained tomorrow." I push him out and he laughs, "Whatever, Goodnight." I close and lock the door, I go back to the living room and pick Haven up. I carry her up to her room and put her in the bed.

She sits up with her eyes clothes and starts taking her shirt off. I quickly turn around and exit the room. I go to my room and strip to nothing but my boxers. Minutes later darkness takes over me.

Next Morning

I wake up and do my morning routine. After getting dress I go to Haven room and go through her closet. I pick out a nice black and white suit for her along with some black heels. "Haven, wake up. You have to come to work with me." I come out of the closet and put her outfit on the bed. She sits up and the blanket falls off her body. I turn around and sigh, "I really need you to cover up when I'm around. Go brush your teeth and take a shower."

She slowly stands up and walks to the bathroom. I sit down on her bed and wait for her. Five minutes later she comes out with nothing on. I look at her with wide eyes, "What happened to your hair?! It was just straight!" Her hair is now dripping wet with curls everywhere. "Ugh! Come here and bring me your towel." I'm not even shocked that she's naked. I take the towel out of her hand and dry her hair off. "You just got your hair done yesterday. You're so lucky it was free to get it done."

I pull her to the bed and help her put her clothes on. "Put the heels on, you already know how to walk in them." I go to the bathroom and grab a brush, "Sit down in front of me. I'm going to put your hair in a ponytail." She crawls over to me and turns around. I brush her hair back and put it in a high ponytail.

"Ponytail?" She looks up at me with her big eyes, "Yes, ponytail. Do you like it?" She touches her head and nod. I throw the brush on the bed and stand up, "Alright, lets go." She stands up and then sits back down, "What's wrong?" She holds up her feet, "I thought you could walk in them." She shakes her head, "What's wrong? You don't like them?" She nods her head and I put my face in my hands.