Don't Get Too Caught Up.

Niall POV

"Bean? You sure? Once you give her that name you can't change it." She nods her head and smile, "Okay, looks like her name is Bean."

"I'll name you Rafiki." If you don't know that name, you should rethink your life. I'll help you out just in case you don't know. Rafiki is from The Lion King. Shame on you if you don't remember The Lion King. Double shame on you if you haven't even seen Lion King.

We pay for the stuff and I stop somewhere to get us something to eat. We eat in the car and head home. Forty-five minutes later we are in the house putting everything away. Rafiki climbs on the countertop and tries to steal my food. "Uh-uh!" He screeches at me and I screech back, "Ehh!!" He puts his hand over my lips and I laugh.

I look over at Haven and see her with a small smile on her face. My eyes widen, "You're smiling! I didn't think you would ever smile! You should smile more often." She looks at me as she plays with Bean, "Smile?" I nod my head, "Yes, smile. It feels good to smile. How about I get a laugh out of you?" She shrugs her shoulders and I slowly walk up to her.

"How about I make you laugh?" I start tickling her and she starts laughing. "You have a beautiful laugh. You should laugh more often." I tickle her again and she laughs and I smile at her, "If you think it's funny, smile or laugh about it. You won't get in trouble for it." She nods her head and I tickle her again, "Laugh! I want to hear your beautiful laugh again!" She starts laughing and gasping for air.

She sits on the floor and I bend down in front of her. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" She shakes her head and I laugh. Rafiki runs over and hit my leg. He then hugs Haven and I laugh, "Don't worry, we were just playing." He sticks out his tongue and I stick mine out. "Are you really mad because I didn't give any more food?" He nods his head and I roll my eyes, "Go ahead, you can have the rest."

He runs and jumps on the counter and finish up my food. He claps his hands in satisfaction and I roll my eyes. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"I haven't heard from you in a whole week. Don't tell me you found someone to take my place." My eyes widen at the voice, "Who could replace you, Jada? How about you come over now?" She hums in response, "I'm actually outside your house." My eyes widen and I quickly look at Haven, "Haven, I need you to stay in your room for a little bit. You can change out of your clothes if you want to. I have to do something for a little bit."

She nods her head and goes upstairs. I open the door as soon as Jada walks up on the porch. She jumps in my arms and smashes her lips to mine. I kick the door close and go to a room down the hall. I don't know why, but I never take Jada to my room. She asked me once but never asked again. I lay her on the bed with our lips still connected. I pulled away and kiss down her neck.

She arches her back when I nibble on her sweet spot, "Mmhm, don't be so gentle." I grind my hips and she moans, "A whole week without you did something to me." I smirk at her and bite her nipple, "Same for me." I quickly take her clothes off and she does the same to me.

I put a condom on and push myself in her. She arches her back, "Fuck! You're so fucking big!" I smash my lips to hers and start moving my hips. I keep a fast pace rhythm going, "Shit! You're squeezing me, baby!" I bite her neck and she screams in pleasure and pain. I sit up and move my hips faster than before.

She bites her lip and moans, "Ahh!! God! Yes! Right there!" I rub her clit as I move my hips. She arches her back even more, "Fucking shit! I'm cumming!" She starts shaking from her orgasm, I thrust into her three more times and then release myself in the condom. I fall on top of her and she wraps her legs around my waist, "God, that felt so good." I bite her neck and she lets out a breathless moan.