Practice And The Park.

Niall POV

I wake up with Rafiki hitting my face. "Get off before I throw you off." He points at his diaper and I sit up. "Go to the bathroom. I'm right behind you." I rub my face and stretch. I go to the bathroom and change Rafiki diaper.

I take a quick shower and help Rafiki get dress. I throw on some cargo shorts and a black t-shirt. "Let's go see Haven." I say to Rafiki as he runs out of the room. I follow him to Haven room, "Haven, wake up." The blanket falls off her body and I turn away from her, "You're naked once again."

She gets out of bed, "I hate clothes." I make her bed up, "Go brush your teeth and wash your face. I'll bring you some clothes." I take out a flower pattern romper out for her and some blue sandals.

Five minutes later Adam walks in at the same time Haven walks out. "I was wondering if yo-." He stops talking and he stares at Haven with wide eyes. I look at Haven, "I forgot she was naked!"

I stand in front of Haven and look at Adam, "What do you need?" He is frozen in his spot with his mouth open and eyes widen in shock. "Um, I-I forgot." Haven comes from behind me to pick up her clothes. "We'll see you downstairs in a few." He slowly nods his head and walks out.

I fall to the floor and groan. "Did I do something wrong?" I shake my head at Haven question, "No, just get dress so we can meet everybody downstairs." She puts her clothes on and I stand up. "Let me put your hair up in a bun." I do her hair and we head downstairs.

"Let's go." I pick up the keys to the van and we all walk out to my garage. My eyes land on Haven, "You want to take Bean and Rafiki with us?" She nods her head, "Yes."

I look over at Jay and see bags under his eyes, "Why does it look like you didn't get any sleep?" He looks at me and yawns, "I couldn't sleep because of the scary movies." I roll my eyes as we get in the van, "You are definitely a punk."

He gives me the finger and we all laugh. It takes us two hours to get to the warehouse. We walk in and everybody eyes fall on us. "Is there something on our faces?" Kylie asks as we walk up to Brit. Brit walks up to us and grabs my arm, "Finally! We have to hurry up and practice your runway walk."

Brit workers start taking everybody else to separate rooms, "No, she comes with us." I say to a man who walks up to Haven. I grab Haven arm and pull her with me and Brit. Rafiki jumps on my shoulder, "Behave yourself, don't do anything stupid and I mean it. Do you understand?" He nods his head and runs off towards Bean.

"Who's the designer you want to impress anyway?" Brit waves me off, "She's from France and you wouldn't even be able to pronounce her name. Do you have any restrictions on you and Haven?" Before I could answer her, Haven steps in front of me and hug me. "Our hair. It stays." Brit looks at her with wide eyes and I laugh, "Anything is okay, except cutting our hair."

"Okay, we're just going to do hair and makeup. Then I'm going to teach you guys how to runway walk."

Two hours

"It takes you two hours?! Why the hell does it take you so long?!" Brit plucks me in the forehead, "Stop yelling, I'm not the only one who takes long." We walk towards the runway and Clare starts cheering, "Ah!! I'm getting closer and closer to being a runway model!"

Haven stands in front of me and Brit turns to look at all of us. "Everybody do a runway walk, so I can see where you are all at." Clare steps up and starts walking, then Kylie, then Rylee. Me and the boys went next and finally Haven.

"You actually did good, Haven. Kylie, Jay, and Adam need extra work. I will be working with you guys. The rest of you will be working with Dexter." I look at Brit with confusion and she laughs, "Did you forget your best friend is a part-time model? Where the hell is Dexter?!"