Arcade And Bathhouse.

Daddy

"My angel is kissing another man. Why? She is only allowed to kiss daddy." I look at hacker boy and he zooms in, "What do you want to do?" I cross my arms as I look at my angel and Niall embrace each other.

"Give it a few more days. I'll have her back with me soon." I turn the screen off, "Hana, come here." Hana walks in with her head down, "Have you finished cooking yet?" She looks up at me and nods her head, "Yes, I have. I was just about to come in here and call for you." She walks out after that and I follow after her.

"You've been acting weird for a few days. What's wrong?" She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders, "I've just been thinking. You do know if you take Haven away from him, he's going to come after you?" I wrap my arms around her shoulders, "We'll be long gone by the time he finds me."

She throws my arm off of her, "I can't wait to see what goes down when the day comes." She walks off after that, "You never show me any type of emotion."

Niall POV

"You taste like cotton candy." She pulls away from me and wipes her face. "Sweet." I nod my head and laugh, "Yes, sweet. Ready to go back home? We still have to celebrate my birthday." She nods her head and I take her hand in mine.

"You're not mad anymore?" I shake my head, "I was never mad. You've already seen when I was mad before, I was just shocked."

Ten minutes later we are walking in the house. Kylie runs up to Haven and hugs her tightly, "You really had me worried. Next time something happens just know you can talk to one of us girls." Haven nods her head and I clap my hands, "Since we're in the middle of my birthday, I rented out an arcade for us to go to."

They all stare at me with wide eyes, "How rich are you?" Adam asks as they all head to their rooms to change, "I did this for all of us." Haven looks at me, "Where are we going?"

We walk up to our room, "We're going to a place called an arcade. A place with a lot of games." She sits on the bed and I look for something to wear. "I won this for you." I turn around and see Haven holding up a chain, "A chain? How did you win it?"

She smiles, "I played the shooting game and won. I learned from you." She hands me the chain, "It's for your ring." I take the chain from her, "When we get to the arcade show me how you were shooting." She nods her head, "Okay, Jay was with me."

I finish getting ready and we head out. "I still can't believe you rented out an arcade." I look at Adam and shrug my shoulders, "It's not an arcade, it's something like Dave and Busters." His mouth drops and I laugh.

Fifteen minutes later we arrive at the arcade. They all run in and I laugh, "But yet you're all running in." I walk in and go to a shooting game. I hand Haven a gun and she looks at the screen.

The game starts and she hits every target. My eyes widen and my mouth drop. "Where did you learn to shoot like that?" She points at me and smiles, "I watched you play the shooting game."

She runs off to a different game, I wonder how she'll be with a real gun. I want to teach her some self-defense skills. I follow her over to the next game and watch her play. "Why aren't you playing? Your birthday is today." I show her a small smile, "I'm sorry, I've just been thinking. Let's go play air hockey."

We walk over to the air hockey table and see Rylee and Jay playing. "Ahh!! How the hell are you making it in so much?!" Rylee throws the puck at Jay and walks off, "It's not my fault you suck!" Rylee gives him the finger and disappear. Haven walks up to Jay, "We want to play." He smiles at her, "Of course, M'lady."

I roll my eyes as he walks off. I start the game and Haven hits the put.

Ten minutes later we finish the game with me winning and Haven pouting, "I don't like that game." I wrap my arms around her shoulders and laugh, "You choose the next game." She looks around and points at a big claw game.