Nervous And Shithead.

Niall POV

We are now finishing up on four cases and out of those four cases two of them had something to deal with the same unknown man. I am sitting in the planning room looking over the cases when Haven walks in.

She looks at me and smiles, "You're my friend." I laugh as her eyes light up, "Yes, I'm your friend." I tilt my head to the side and realize that Haven is only comfortable around the guys. She's not comfortable with any women. "Do you want to go shopping with Rylee and Kylie? They're leaving in a few." She shakes her head, "You're not coming."

I let out a long sigh, "I want you to get along with some other girls. You should have at least two women acquaintances." She shrugs her shoulders and I rest my chin on my hand, "How about me and the guys come along? But you have to at least associate with Rylee and Kylie." She slowly nods her head and I stand up.

"Me and the boys are coming along." I say as I grab mine and Haven coat.

"We are?" Jay ask.
"Since when?" Ty ask.

I hit them both on the back of their heads and they stand up with a pout, "Why you gotta be so violent? We just asked a simple question." Ty says as he puts on his coat. Jay walks out and we all follow him. We go downstairs and get in the van. We go to the mall and I lightly push Haven, "Haven, we're going to look in this store. You wanna come?" Kylie asks her with a smile.

She slowly nods her and they walk off with Haven tagging behind them. "You sure you want her out of arms reach?" I look at Ty and shrug my shoulders, "Rylee and Kylie are with her."

We go walking around ourselves. As we're walking around I see a furniture store. I walk in and go to the first worker I see. The woman looks to be in her late twenties, "Hello, what may I help you with today?" I show her a small smile, "I was wondering if you have body pillows."

She nods her head, "Where are you from? You have an accent?" I follow her to the back, "I'm from the US." Her eyes widen, "Really?! I've always wanted to go there!" She points in front of us, "Here you go, body pillows." They have all types of body pillows. Plain ones to cartoon and Disney characters ones. I scan through all of them when my eyes land on a Scooby-Doo body pillow.

I pick it up and grab a regular body pillow. I go to the front and pay for them. All of a sudden I see two men in all black. One looks really nervous while the other one looks calm. I walk out of the store and walk past them without them noticing.

"Why are we doing this in the open? Can't we just do it when she's by herself?" I hear the nervous one say. "He said to do it now because this is the first time she is not with that man."

The nervous one groans, "What man?" I stop walking and pretend like I was looking for something. I pull out my phone and text Jay and Ty.

N-Come on! We're going to have a little fun. Don't make it obvious.

T-On our way.

J-Get some snacks!

I put my phone in my pocket, "Bradley Andrews son, Niall Andrews. She's been by his side since she became free from his grasp." I look up and see Jay and Ty walking my way.

We look over and see Haven and the girls walking out of a store. The two men start walking towards them and we follow quietly behind them. We speed past them and catch up with the girls first. Jay and Ty show Rylee and Kylie their phones with a message up there.

I look at Haven, "Ready to go?" She nods her head, "You and the girls go back to the van. I said I would buy Jay some snacks." She nods her head as they walk off. I look over at the two men with a smirk on my face. They try to run off, but Jay and Ty stop them.