He's Back.

Niall POV

"Niall, is everything alright?" I look up and see Dexter walking up to me, "Yeah, everything's fine." He looks at Haven and sees her tear stain face, "You okay?" She nods her head, "Do you want to go back out there? We can sit in the hot tub for the rest of the night."

She slowly nods her head and we walk back out. Ty walks up to us, "You good? Jada ran out of here crying. You had all eyes on you." I shrug my shoulders as we walk back outside to the hot tub, "I don't care, she pushed Haven in the pool knowing she can't swim." We get in the hot tub and Haven sits beside me.

"Is this better than the pool?" She nods her head and I look back at Ty, "Where are the others?" Haven sits in my lap and leans against my chest, "This is better." I look down at her and she laughs. "Jay is somewhere eating and the girls are to busy flirting with the models." I look around, "Have you seen Bean and Rafiki?"

He nods his head, "Yeah, Rafiki stole some food for him and Bean." I roll my eyes, "I knew he was going to do that. They're probably in a corner eating."

End of party

The party is now over and everybody is partied out, except for Dexter. "I got my girl! I got my girl! I got my girl!" We all laugh at him as he picks up Rylee and spins her around, "Thank you so much!!"  Brit comes up and rolls her eyes, "You're overreacting." Dexter wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her, "I love kissing you so much."

"Kiss." I hear Haven say to herself. "Niall, I sent a whole bunch of pictures to you. I feel like you would want them." Brit says as she and Dexter walk off. I wave as she leaves and heads to the car. Rafiki and Bean run up to us and I pick them up. We get in the car and head home.

"Go take your shower, I'll bring you some clothes." She heads upstairs and my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"How is she doing? She was making me money before you and your dad had to ruin it." I clench my fist at the disguised voice, "Are you coming out of hiding?" He lets out a laugh, "Of course, that's why I'm calling you. Why else would I call you?"

I look upstairs to make sure Haven is nowhere around. "I don't care what you do, but if you come anywhere near Haven I will kill you with a smile on my face. I will make sure to kill you slowly." He stays silent on his end for a few seconds, "How are you going to kill me? You don't even know where I'm at. By the time you find me, Haven will be back with me."

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "We'll see about that." I hang up after that and head upstairs to Haven room. I hear the water running. I knock on the door and slowly open it, "You taking a bath?" She nods her head and pulls her knees to her chest. "What's wrong?" She looks at me, "You didn't teach me everything."

I let out a long sigh, "I know, I'm still teaching you." She grabs my hand and pulls me towards her, "You want me to wash you up?" She nods her head and hands me the towel. I get a cup and pour water on her. "Are you mad at me?" I look at her as I put soap on the towel, "No, why would I be mad?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "You got in a fight with someone you like because of me." I let out a soft laugh, "No, we got in a fight because of her." I finish washing her up and I let the water out. She stands up and I wrap her up with a towel. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I dry her off and nod my head, "Yeah, you can."

I need to make sure Haven stay by my side more often since that man has come out of hiding. I text the others about him and told them that we will probably have more cases than usual starting in a few days.

I feel Haven tapping my face. I look down at her and she smiles at me, "You weren't talking." She puts my shirt on, "I was just thinking."

"Thinking? Thinking about?" I don't want to tell her about the man that kidnapped her. "I was thinking about if you should wear a dress tomorrow for work." She quickly shakes her head and I laugh, "Come on, let's go to my room." She grabs her body pillow and follows me to my room. She climbs on my bed and I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I come back out and see Haven playing with Bean and Rafiki. "You never say my name." She looks up at me and I get in the bed beside her, "Say my name." She puts her head down, "N-Niall." She puts her face in her body pillow and I laugh, "Why are you embarrassed?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Say my name."

I look at her with an arch eyebrow, "I always say your name." A pout crawls on her lips, "Haven, Haven, Haven." She falls back on the bed and covers her ears. "What are you doing?" She looks at me and then all of a sudden she kisses me on the cheek.

My eyes widen at the action, "Jay told me people kiss because they like each other. I like you." She's getting the likes mixed up again. Suddenly a frown shows up on her lips, "Did I do something wrong?" I shake my head, "No, you didn't. That just took me by surprise."

I lay on my back and she gets on top of me. She starts tracing my tattoo, "Every life isn't worthless unless someone makes it worthless." She puts her head down on my chest, "Your heartbeat is soothing." I smell her hair and she looks at me, our faces inches away. "Are you scared of anything?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I haven't come across anything I'm scared of." She gets off of me and hugs her pillow. I turn around and look at her, "Night, Haven."

"Night, Niall."

Next Morning

I wake up with Haven tracing my tattoo, "You must really like my tattoo." She nods her head and bites her lip, "I do." I sit up and stretch, "I don't want to go to work today." I sit up and look at Haven, "Come on, time for us to get dress." She stands up and stretches.

Ten minutes later I am dressed and ready. I go to Haven room and see her putting on some heels. "Ready?" She looks up at me and nods her head. Rafiki and Bean follow us out and we get in the car.

We make it to my office later than usual because of traffic. We walk in and I see Jay, "Jay, let me talk to you for a second." He follows us to my office, "Haven, go find Rylee and Kylie for me." She slowly nods her head and leaves me and Jay alone.

"What's up?" I let out a long sigh, "Don't tell Haven anymore about kissing. I don't want her to know that." He looks at me with an arch eyebrow, "Why? She just wants to know these things." I put my hands in my pockets, "I just don't want her to know stuff like that just yet." He crosses his arms, "Not until you tell me why."

I glare at him, "I don't want her doing it with me. You told her the reason why people kiss. She kissed me on the cheek not knowing that you meant the other like. I don't want her to experience all her first with me. I feel like I'm taking advantage of her. I want her to experience it with someone else, someone she will have feelings for." Before he could say anything Haven comes in along with Rylee and Kylie.

"I won't say nothing more to her about it." I look at Jay and he shows me a small smile. He walks up to Haven, "You feel better from yesterday?" She nods her head and smiles at him, "Yes."

"Where's Ty?" He walks in as I finish asking about him. "I'm right here and ready to go back home." I roll my eyes and sit down, "I know you all got my text last night." They all nod their heads as seriousness climbs on their faces.

"He's not going to stop until he gets what he wants. I'm not going to let that happen. We need to find out where he's hiding." Rylee raises her hand, "Did you not track his phone?" I shake my head, "I couldn't, if you were there I probably would have been able to track it, but I couldn't because he had some type of block up."

"Why don't you get a new phone?" I look at Kylie, "Because it would make him think he has the upper hand. I'm keeping this phone and the same number." I hand my phone to Rylee, "Track the call, see if you can get a little hint on where he's at." She takes my phone and hooks it up to her laptop.

"Jay and Ty I want you to find two more people for this team. Both advance in the medical field. I feel like we're going to need them." They nod their heads and walk out of the office. I look at Kylie, "I don't have anything for you to do." She gives me a lazy look and I laugh, "I was just kidding. I want you to go to my dad and tell him what's going on. Also while you're there check up on the people we helped." She nods her head and shows me a smile, "And we all want you to calm down and don't start stressing out."

She walks out after that and I show her an arch eyebrow, "Do I look stress?" I ask Kylie and she laughs, "You're getting there." I look at Haven and see her looking out the window, "Do you like the view?" She nods her head, "Yes. It's pretty."

"N-Niall."