They Took Haven!

William Above

Hana Above

Haven POV

"Niall!! Why can't we come over there?!" I hear Jay ask Niall a question. "Because me and Haven are here. She's naked, I don't want her around all of you men."

We are in the bathhouse away from everyone else. "Come here, Haven." He pulls me towards him, "Let me wash you up." He pours a bucket of water on me and laughs. I look at him and smile, "Did you like your birthday?"

He washes my back and laughs, "Of course I did." He finishes washing me up and then himself. We then walk to the bath and sit down in it.

"Why can't Jay come over?" He leans against something and sighs, "What did I tell you about showing off your body?" I move closer to him, "Only show it to somebody I can trust or someone I love." He lifts his arms and groans, "Trust and love."

"But you always see my body." He opens one eye and then closes it, "Our situation is different. We have a different relationship from the others."

I see something in the water and I grab it. "What the hell?! Haven, what the hell are you doing?!" I flinch from Niall loud voice, "I-I saw something."

"Niall, what's wrong?" Jay and Ty come from around the corner with a towel around their waist, "She grabbed something." I look back at Niall and see him looking down.

"Grab? What did she grab?" Ty asks while looking at me. "She grabbed something!" I cover my ears, "Holy shit!!! She grabbed your dick!!" Jay shouts out and Niall goes under the water. Ty come towards me, "I-I just saw something in the water. D-Did I hurt Niall?" He shakes his head and laughs, "No, you probably just scared him."

Niall comes back from under the water, "Did she pull it or something?" He looks at Jay and shakes his head, "No, I was just surprised. I don't know why she grabbed it." Jay falls in the water and starts laughing, "My stomach hurts!! Oh My God! Did it hurt or something?!"

Niall grabs Jay head and shoves him under the water. "Just leave us." Jay stands up gasping for air, "Asshole!!" They walk off after that and I look back at Niall, "Did I hurt you?"

He shakes his head, "No, I was just shocked." I move closer to him, "What is it? That thing I grabbed?" His eyes widen and he splashes water on his face.

"Jay called it a dick. What's that?"

Niall POV

How the hell can I explain this to Haven?! I feel like I'm getting interrogated.

"Niall?" I look at Haven and see her innocent eyes staring into mine. "Remember that video you saw while we were on the plane?" She nods her head, "They were making love, right?" I nod my head, "Yes, this is called a penis. Men use this to make love to the person they are in love with."