2. Mate

April 22, 18 years old.

I'm finally 18. Yay.

Come on! You'll love mate!

Ugh. Not a chance.

Why?!

For like the millionth time, I will have no freedom! If I have a mate, all I'll be good at is bearing and taking care of his pups.

So?

We're special Elizabeth. We aren't like any ordinary she-wolves. Your wolf color is unique. There is a reason why we don't shift in public you know?

What does this have anything to do with mate? She tried to keep the topic on track. 

It means everything! I can't just walk up and tell him this.

Why not?

It will put him in danger Elize. ..you know that.

Yea but..

You know I'm right. 

Are you going to reject him or something?

I'm not heartless Elize. I know he needs us and you need him.

We need him.

We'll see, we'll see.

Annoying much...

Like you.

I walked down to the department store close to the new motel I decided to stay in. 

"Alright. Toiletries, pads, a book, pens, paper, snacks, and mineral water." I mumbled.

I bought all the stuff I needed and went back to the motel. And as usual, the receptionist gave me her death glare.

"Glare at yourself old nugget," I said.

I walked up and put all my stuff into my backpack. Man, this bag can fill anything! I left the motel and slammed the keys on the table.

She growled at me.

"And I thought you were happy I was leaving." I rolled my eyes.

I went to the forest and shifted. I grabbed my backpack and secured it on my back.

Let's go Elize.

Another territory, here we come!

You sound excited.

Maybe... I'm always up for some trouble ;)