4. Training

A perfect yellow sundress was waiting for me on the bed with a note.

Dear Scar,
I hope you will wear this dress on our date later. 
Your Alpha, Jax

There was a word canceled out at the Alpha. Hmm, I wonder what he wrote at first...

I put on the dress that was laid out for me and I gotta say, I looked..nice. I admired myself in the mirror for a few moments longer to appreciate this beauty I have never seen in myself before. (Y'all, have some self-love <3

I wore some high heel shoes that were found in the closet and did some light makeup on my face before heading downstairs and seeing he was already there. 

He looked at me and I swore for a moment his eyes had trailed from my face all the way down to my heels before looking back at me with a plain expression once more. 

It seemed a little too awkward as he continued to stare at me, not uttering a single word. Before long, he seemed to have realized what he was doing and coughed a little.

"You look good." He finally said something. 

Oh? A compliment?

"Thanks."

We went out and left in his black BMW. A fancy ride I would say. I mean, I've never been in something so expensive before. 

The car ride was silent. And it was the awkward type of silence. 

I constantly stared out the window during the journey since I had nothing better to do and every now and then, I caught Jax looking through the car mirrors at me.

We had eye contact for a second before both of us looked over. 

Holy Jesus Scarlett, the fuck is happening to you?

.

.

.

.

Finally, we arrived at our destination and it was a surprise he brought me to a nice fancy Italian restaurant.

"So Scar, do you mind telling me a little about yourself?" He started the conversation once we sat down at our table. 

Scar, he doesn't even know my full name.

"Um, I was born in the Silver Moon Pack. The Alpha was-" I hesitated for a while. 

"Kind to me." Oh god, I need to vomit blood.

"Hmm, what else?" He seemed to have not noticed anything yet. 

"Both my parents have passed." I hope this information would give him the hint not to search up my family background..

"Any siblings?"

"No. I'm an only child." If he knew I had a brother, and he knew who I was, we're both bound to be in danger.

Even if he was my mate, he too might feel threatened.

"I see. And-"

"Your dinner, sir and madam." The waitress said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

She returned the smile and placed our food on the table and left.

Well, my comment on the food is just -amazing. I literally had no more words for it. Maybe it's because I only had instant noodles for the past years that literally, even a bowl of chicken porridge would taste heavenly to me.  So I just gotta say: best fucking taste in my mouth ugh.