chapter one

Am faiza Hassan a 400 level law student of  bayero university kano.Am the second child of my parents my elder sister zainab is married with two kids,our last born halima is in jss1 my father Hassan Muhammad a retired General,a religious man and very strict,by strict I mean Strict!! I took after my dad in terms of height,complexion and his huge size I didn't really take anything from my mom expect my two other siblings my dad only has girls and Alhamdullilah he was happy unlike other people that struggle to get a boy my dad never really bothered for he always says the prophet (pbuh) said"blessed is a woman whose children are females" My mom Aisha Muhammad a smallish looking woman pretty she still has black hair,tho she's not that young. 

Waking up instantly I realized it's my stupid alarm clock that frightened me.I grabbed my phone from under the pillow and checked the time only to realize it's past fajr I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to perform wudu.
I finished praying,took my bath and got ready for school.I finally decided on wearing a flair multi colour skirt and a white lace top with a black veil after all options.

"Salma! Salma! Wake up we're late go and bath so we can leave"I was waking my bestie up from sleep..

I met salma when I went for registration for 100level we we're both standing in line and coincidentally we were applying for the same course.you know that feeling even when you dont know someone and your spirits just connect with each other that's how it was for me and salma. Salma is what  you will call melanin queen shes tall,dark preety, has big eyes and a plump lips.

"Babe allow me sleep a little now"salma was lazyily saying while rubbing her eyes.

"you better get up we have constitution this morning by 9 and it's already 8oclock please get up"

She finally got up prayed,took her bath and got dressed and we both took black tea for we were too late to cook anything and rushed out.

We reached the lecture hall and rushed in before Mr bello got in we went to our favourite row the third row cause we don't really like the first or second row as some people will say it's for Nerds.

Mr bello our constitution lecturer came in and announced he was giving a surprise test,there was different mumring from every angle.despite the small talks we still had the test.

We all left after the very long 5 hours lecture.on reaching home i immediately crashed on my bed and dozed off.

I hope it wasn't dry and you enjoyed it don't just read the first chapter only swipe to the next one😁 much right please vote and comment and tell your friends about it too❤❤