chapter five

We woke up as early as 5:00am to get ready so we can reach the park on time,after saying our fajr prayer, we got ready I wore my favorite black kimono and a penciled skirt,rolled my hijab wore my favorite flats and I was ready to go while asiya was still contemplating whether to wear abaya or a flair gown...

"which one you should I wear now this gown or the abaya??she looked frustrated after asking me that
  I shrugged

"Haba talk now"

"just wear the abaya it's more comfy,we're late sef..

She finally wore the abaya and we locked up and left going from hotoro to the park was far it was like a 30minutes ride..we finally got there and bought our tickets.everyone there was just waiting for the driver to come so we can leave,the driver came every one boarded the bus and we started our journey..

"Driver dan Allah ka je a hankali"a woman sitting close to me was telling the driver and she looked a bit uncomfortable next we heard was gagging,the woman vommited in the bus..

"haba mana mallama kin san ki na amai ba ki rike abu ba"one annoyed man was telling her

"yi hankuri dan Allah"she replied

The journey was a stinky one literally the bus smelled of lacasera and some rubbish that the poor woman ate and threw up...

"Awwwnn my boo boo is calling me"salma was saying looking all lovey dovey

"mtsw pick now and don't disturb me"

"jealousy oo"

This girl is crazy she thinks am jealous while she was busy making her love call I was watching my favorite series on my phone the originals,but honestly I felt a little jealous of salma and Ahmad I guess that's how she was feeling when I was with yusuf my ex boyfriend..

      After several hours

We finally reached Abuja,we both boarded several taxis cause we didn't stay in the same area I was staying in gwarinpa and she stayed at maitama

"Byee call me when you reach"o told her entering the taxi

"inshaaAllah"she replied

We got home and a wave of happiness just washed over me that feeling you get when you reach home after a long time.from the door I could smell my mom's cooking,Lord how much I've missed home..

"Assalamualaikum??

"Yaay! Ya faiza oyoyo halima ran jumping on me

"baby na,how are you??

"fine hope kin kawo mun abun"

"first carry my bag inside,where's mommy??

I entered inside I headed straight for the kitchen and I saw my mom cooking God I missed this woman..

"mommy!! I shouted

"faiza ya'ta she said stopping what she was doing and hugged me
"how was your trip??

"Alhamdullilah ma,where's baba??

"he's In the parlour go and see him" she said

Honestly I didn't really feel like seeing my dad because both our relationship wasn't really smooth he stopped really talking to me after my elder sister got married he wanted us to get married the same but it wasn't possible cause my ex had left me before the marriage and what can I do I didn't get any one after the break up worse was when she gave birth to a boy and he wouldn't stop talking about how proud he was..I saw my baba sitting on the sofa reading newspaper from his back angle I couldn't notice a few grey hair on his head..

"Assalamualaikum" I said while entering the room

"waalaikumulsalam faiza"he told me in his usual serious tone

"ina wuni Baba"I squatted while greeting him

"lafiya,how was your journey??

"Alhamdullilah sir"

"i thought u won't come back ai,you should have stayed there"

I rolled my eyes mentally at what he said,hmm was all I could reply him with

"ki tashi kawai,go and rest you had quite a long journey..

I left baba there in the parlour and went to my room to change and rest,my room was still the way I left it.I changed into one of my comfy gowns,laid on the bed and chatted for a while when I heard my mom calling me down for dinner.I went and we all sat on the table and it was .y favorite meal tuwon shinkafa and vegetable soup we were eating quietly when my dad broke the silence and asked..

"faiza you're in 400level now yaushe zaki fito da mijin aure? He asked me still concentrating on his food

"Sai ata magana kaman mijin na aljuhuna ne in fito da shi" I snapped

"faiza ni kike ma magana haka!!

"sorry baba but every time is just about me bringing a husband every one has her time and Allah knows best for all of us"

And boom! Baba slapped me

"Don't make me take a rash decision on you" with that he walked out not finishing his dinner and I stayed there holding my cheeks,crying..

Dan dan dan faiza got herself in trouble!