chapter two

"This Ahmad of a guy won't just leave me alone I told him am not interested and he won't leave me even after all the insults" salma was telling me with an annoyed look on her face.

Ahmad was a final year student in medicine he got salma's number from one of our course mate and ever since he wanted to date her and if possible get married to her and she didn't like him even one bit and he will always call her ,send her texts but she won't reply I started feeling for the poor guy even.

"Babe why not you give this guy a chance now at least to get to know him he looks kinda nice"I was telling salma while stirring the soup on fire.

"Its not that I don't want to i just don't know him that's why and am not ready for a relationship"

"are you kidding me i just told you to get to know him just now and you're not ready for a relationship seriously ? So when we're done you won't get married abi?? "

" I might consider cause am pitying the guy sef" she was telling me looking a bit sad I think..

"Assalamualaikum!"

"Wa alaikumulsalam" we both said in unison. Who's there

"it's me" asiya said while entering,asiya was our neighbour in the compound were we stayed.

"What's up girlies"she was saying while unstrapping her sandals

" fine fine,how are you doing"salma replied her still looking on her phone

"what are you guys doing today?? It's weekend, why not we go out just the three of us she was talking and devouring Pringles pouring the particles on my bed...

"nothing really,I was going to read and maybe sleep after cooking I told her..

"Haba let's go out now and have fun maybe go to shoprite or havilla" on hearing havilla salma just shouted yes we're going,for salma loves ice cream especially when it's free..I mean who doesn't like free things.

We started getting ready I wore a pencilled skirt and a denim top with my white veil,Salma wore a loose gown and flats we locked the door and left it wasn't really hard getting a                  "adaidaita sahu"( tricycle in hausa or mostly the way it's called in kano). We got in and as usual traffic but it wasn't that long so we got there on time.we got to shoprite..

"where should we enter first game or shoprite ?? Asiya was asking us

"shoprite I guess,I told her we went there went round and round took lots and lots of pictures,and only bought diary milk and left. The cashier was giving us a weird look of you spent over an hour here and bought only three diary milk..

It was already past five when we came out,we got home and asiya went to her apartment and we got into ours.we crashed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

I hope you guys liked it please please please vote and comment please🙏🙏❤❤

Sef-even
Abi-right
Haba-c'mon
Incase u didn't understand the words