chapter twenty five

Wow!!!!!2k votes💃💃 thank you guys sooooooooo much!!! I hope you are enjoying my story i will try and be updating early inshaAllah❤❤

Time had passed and so did everything change.my babies were clocking a year today.like play like play it's a year already just like yesterday when they were little and innocent and now they're all grown still cute but terrors it was a bit difficult for me but my family and loving husband were there to support me.i finished hanging up the ballons that spelt HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a big 1.i dressed up my little angles in thier cute outfit abdullah wjo kept crying on and on after sticking his butt to the hot iron i kept to press his jeans.it took a while to calm him down,family and friends all came we ate and had fun it was chaos again when itbwas picture time the twins refused to pose they kept on crying,it was hard to get a nice picture the only nice one taken amatullah was captured pinching the cake.
It was a fun and tiring day for me,salma cane with her cute 2year old daughter hafsa who is an exact replica of her,ya zainab couldn't come they had gone back to egypt after baba's 40 days..

The next day we went to to the store to get a few things,i heldm abdullah while sufyan held amatullah as we walked into the store i immidetly bumped into someone almost tripping as inheld the door handle i looked up to see who it was and behold the one and only yusuf my ex.

"Oh my God are you okay"he said looking up he had a little shock on his face which was priceless

"Yeah,thanks"i replied

"Okay faiza"i knew he said my name intentionally so sufyan would ask who he was

"Hm looks like you two know each other"sufyan asked

"Yeahh umm we went to the same school"i lied

"No no we once dated"yusuf chipped in sufyan turned to look at me and i just gave him a small smile

"Yeahh we once dated but that was a long long time ago. and as you can see am now happily married with two beautiful children so please go on with your life the way you were before"i said to him we ended up going back home cause sufyan seemed upset the whole drive back home was quiet he refused to say a word to me,we got back home and still the same thing..

"Babe are you okay?i finally asked

"So you don't know what you did wrong"he said

"No"

"Why didn't you tell me you had an ex a stupid one for that matter"he said angrily

"Please calm down,i didn't think it was necessary he's one chapter of my life that i decided not to open again"

"But still it's me don't you think i deserve to know"

"Am sorry but i don't know why you're making this a big deal he was just my ex and that's it and am sorry for not telling you about him"

"It's fine and am sorry for overreacting but next time no secrets"he pecked ny cheek as he dropped amatullah on the sofa and started working on his laptop sufyan is a workaholic unlike me.i went to the kitchen to prepare lunch i carefully diced my carrots when i heard sufyan calling out the name khadija from the living room i stopped what i was doing and rushed out with a spoon in my hand i was getting furious who is khadija and why is he calling her my levep of jealousy and anger was full.

"Baby i first called out sweetly and then screamed who is khadija!"

"My loving wife"he said smilling to me

"What"my heart started pounding i felt betrayed i felt angry i tried to keep my calm and get myself my eyes were beginning to water already.

"Hey hey babe calm down am just joking there's no khadija i just remembered that the first time i met you you told me your name was khadija and so i was teasing you by calling you khadija"he started laughing loudly i felt so stupid at that moment and i started laughing as i remembered that day too he apologized again and then turned to play with the kids they all arranged toys together.i stared at him and all i did was smile,this man right here gave me joy and i was just grateful that i married him he is my everything he is my world.

The end so i have Alhamdullilah successfully written 25 chapters of this story with 12k reads and 2k votes i am so grateful for all the sweet comments and all thank you my lovelies❤❤😍