Two

Hazel

"Ready, Piper?" I asked. She snapped back into reality and looked up at me. "Oh, um. Yeah," she replied, grabbing her textbook.

We walked out of first period and I was headed into art when I saw someone ahead of me. It turns out, that guy was Frank Zhang. He was the captain of the football team, and strangely, wasn't mean.

As I got a bit closer, I noticed that he was being surrounded by a group of girls. Drew, I thought. "Like I was saying, we should totally like hang out sometime. You in?" She asked, twirling her hair. Gods, I really hated her. She tried to flirt with every boy she deemed a good candidate.

"Oh, um.." he began. He looked really uncomfortable.

"Hey, Drew. Why don't you go hang out with your boyfriend? Oh wait, he left didn't he. Wonder why?" I said, a little shocked at the fact I sounded to strong. Drew looked taken back for a minute, but quickly regained her usual sneer. "Who are you? Oh, right. You are the loser who hangs out with Annabeth and her little gang of dorks. Why don't you run along, the important people are talking," she snapped. I forgot, if anyone hated Drew more than me, it was Annabeth.

"Who, you? Please, the only reason you consider yourself important is because you run along in miniskirts and wearing twelve pounds of make-up," I replied, crossing my shoulders. She looked at me, and if looks could kill...

"Whatever loser. Let's go girls, it smells here," she said, looking in my direction. I rolled my eyes. Honestly, the nerve of that girl disgusted me.

I was about to go into class when Frank said something to me. "Thanks for that," he said, ringing his hands. Awww, he was kind of cute..

"I honestly have no idea where that came from, I'm usually shy," I replied, laughing a little.

"Well, I'm Frank Zhang. You are...?" He asked.

I smiled, "Hazel Levesque, nice to meet you." I held out my hand and he shook it, smiling a bit at the gesture.

Just then, the bell rang and we looked at each other. After a split second I opened the door to the art room and sat down in one of the few seats left.

To my delight, Frank sat beside me.

I think I might have a tiny crush on Frank Zhang...